Stunning, panoramic views of Squaw Valley’s "Big Three" (Red Dog, KT-22 and Headwall) are just the start. Warm and inviting, this spacious, two-story mountain-style home is completely furnished – and ready to accommodate up to 11 people in complete mountain comfort. Conveniently situated, you’re within walking distance of the village. You’ve also got easy access to miles of Tahoe’s famous hiking trails (Shirley Canyon and Granite Chief trail heads are both walking distance away). The home sits on a well maintained and landscaped half acre, bounded by a bubbling seasonal creek which runs all summer long in big snow years.
Along with two of the home's bedrooms, each with a king bed, and one of the full baths, the second floor features a modern, fully-equipped cook’s kitchen (with every imaginable tool you'd need to prepare even Thanksgiving dinner), a living room with gas fireplace, a dining area and bar – so you can savor the views while you share your meals. The main deck, just outside the living area's sliding glass doors, features an outdoor dining area, a propane BBQ and a fire pit for relaxed dining and conversation and a big shady pine tree named "Sticky."
The first floor, along with its two bedrooms and two full baths, has its own living room and just outside is the covered deck with seating, a large hot tub, and those same postcard views!
- 2500 Square Feet of Living Area on 2 levels
- Huge, 2 level deck in the shade of and shared with a beautiful old pine tree we call "sticky"
- 4 bedrooms + bonus sleeping area with pullout couch (2 kings, 1 queen, and one bunk bed with 1 full and 1 twin + bonus queen pullout)
- Both levels independently controlled by Nest thermostats
- 3 full bathrooms
- Entryway mudroom and coat area
- Dedicated laundry room with washer and dryer
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Hot Tub
- 100 mbps wifi
- directv service
- gas fireplace
- gas bbq grill
- 5 car parking