Welcome to "Mint To Be" located in Seacrest! This luxury home just came onto our rental program and is BRAND NEW! It features HUGE outdoor spaces including a private pool, expansive sun deck, built in BBQ, multiple balconies and decks and it's just half a mile to the Gulf of Mexico!
The French doors open from the living room area onto the sweeping front porch where enjoying the cool summer breezes with a tropical drink make for the perfect start to your beach vacation. The spacious, open floor plan allows the entire family to spend time together relaxing, dining and watching the HUGE flat screen TV. Luxury finishes like hardwood floors, Ship Lap walls, and 9 foot ceilings throughout make this a dream vacation experience. The dining area is beach chic and will seat up to 10 at the table with the adjoining breakfast bar where additional seating for four is available. This kitchen is a gourmet chef's dream with upgraded Stainless Steel appliances and a walk around center island with ample cabinets, dishwasher and farm sink. Creating fresh and vibrant coastal cuisine for friends and family will be a top priority in this home!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12)
• Master Bedroom #1: King Bed, Private en Suite Luxury Bath
• Guest Bedroom #1: Queen Bed, Private en Suite Luxury Bath
• Guest Bedroom #2: Twin Bunk Beds, Private en Suite Luxury Bath
• Master Bedroom #2: Overlooks Pool, King Bed, Private en Suite Bath, Walk-In Shower
• Guest Bedroom #3: Two Built-In Full Beds, Private en Suite Bath, Walk-In Shower and A Massive Space for Play and Entertaining!
• Beach Access: 0.6 Miles From Beach!
• Pool: Large Zero Entry Private Pool In Backyard
• Built-In BBQ Gas Grill
• Plenty Of Outdoor Seating For Entertaining and Relaxing In The Florida Sun
ABOUT THE SEACREST AREA
• Seacrest Beach is one of the most popular vacation destinations on 30A
• Beach access just a bike ride or walk away
• Located minutes from TONS of great shops and restaurants
• Rosemary just a short walk/ride away.
• Alys Beach right next door!
• Pristine white-sand beaches and the Emerald Green Gulf
• Minutes from grocery and anything you'll need