About the property
- House4800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Luxury Home,7 Bedrms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 14 in Beds,20 w/4 sleeping on sofas
You don't have to waste time driving all the way out to the cities of Spokane Valley, Mead or Vera, etc., to stay in a Large Home. "Deer's Run"® a, Luxury Home, is the Largest & Only 7Bedroom Rental in SPOKANE & is located within minutes of Downtown. While this Home is new to HomeAway/VRBO, this home has been on other websites for 3+ Years and has over Fifty, 5 Star Reviews. (This new 7Bdrm addition has only recently been added.)
This home is a registered short-term rental with the city of Spokane.
• This is the home Celebrities stay while visiting Spokane to get a little peace and quiet and privacy, but still need to close to Downtown, including the Housewives of Orange County, several musicians, and film crews.
• The home has 2 kitchens, 1 Gourmet Chef's Kitchen and a newly built "Sous Chef" kitchen on the lower level.
• The home includes Billiard (Pool), Ping Pong and Air Hockey Tables.
• It also includes a Luxury Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite, which both have amazing forest views.
• Large Backyard with private forest and backs to more conservation land.
• We host many Wedding Party members to get ready for the big day- But we cannot host Weddings unless the wedding is very small (20 people ADULTS. Minors are not considered into the Guest count by the city of Spokane, but we count all Guests, including children over age 1 as Guests and must be registered and paid for in the final Guest count. For example, a group can have 20 adults and 6 kids, so the final Guest count is 26.)
• No Unregistered/Unpaid Guests are allowed on the property due to the City of Spokane's new Short Term Rental laws.
. We do not accept "Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, as this home is located in a VERY quiet, upscale area and noise must be kept to a minimum as not to disturb the neighbors. (Please consider this before making your reservation request. Thank you.)
• This home is also a favorite among Corporate groups who prefer to relax in a 4800 s/f home instead of several small hotel rooms.
• We also host many memorials and funeral groups. (The number of people on the property can be no more than 20 ADULTS. (Children are not considered into the Guest count by the city of Spokane.) Families have written in reviews how the quiet and tranquility of the home and forest helped bring them peace during their difficult time.
• All this... and only Mins to Downtown.
• We encourage all Guests to pay using HomeAway/VRBO's " ECheck" system to avoid a 3% Credit Card Fee they charge the owners and owners must pass on to guests.
• We do not accept private payment, we only accept payment through the HomeAway/VRBO payment system (this protects your reservation as well.)
Please note : Gonzaga & Whitworth Graduation, Hoopfest , Bloomsday Weekends, Volleyball and AAU Basketball tournaments, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Mother's & Father's Day and July 4th are usually booked approximately a year in advance. If you are interested in booking those weekends, please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you
Bedroom # 1
Master Bedroom Suite with attached Bathroom with Shower, Oversized Garden Bathtub, overlooking the forest and 2 sinks.
Bedroom # 2 - Full-Size Bed with Twin Size Trundle Pull out Bed.
Bedroom # 3 - Full-Size Bed
1 Full Bathroom with Shower/Bathtub Combo.
Bedroom # 4 - Queen Size Bed
Full Bath with Shower.
Bedroom # 5 - 1 King Size Bed
Bedroom # 6 - 1 Queen Size Bed
Bedroom # 7 - 2 Twin Beds
1 Full Bath with Shower/Bathtub Combo
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Why Diane chose Spokane
This is the only 7 Bedroom rental property in Spokane and located close to Downtown. A new favorite among celebrities, and film crews, the Housewives of Orange County and The Walking Dead to name a few. And a favorite for weddings parties (to prepare for the wedding), reunions, business meetings and Corporate Retreats. This homes also has over 50, Five Star online reviews. (This 7 bed listing is new, as a new 7th bedroom has only recently been added.) Much of the home has been recently remodeled. The property has its own small "forest" and backs to more Conservation Land. Very quiet and peaceful and if you love animals and nature, you'll love this property which is filled with deer, squirrels and many other woodland creatures. All this and yet just minutes to Downtown... Town and Country combined....Truly the Best of Both Worlds.
What makes this House unique
Welcome to "Deer's Run" One of the few Licensed and Legal rental homes in the city of Spokane. One of the most unique benefits of this home is that it is the only 7 Bedroom rental home and is also the largest short-term rental home in Spokane. Close to Downtown, so there's no need to make the long drive all the way out to Spokane Valley, Mead, Vera, etc., but it also has its own private forest, massive backyard, and backs to more Conservation land. Deer's Run is truly one of a kind and the best of all worlds.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Good place to stay...especially for large groups
It was a good place for our group and it was fun having the pool table, air hockey table, and ping pong at the house. It had good open spaces for hanging out with our group of 18
We obtained this VRBO for our sons wedding over Labor Day Weekend. We had guests that flew and drove in from MN. MO AZ and OR. This home was the perfect place for all of us. We wanted to be north of town because the wedding venue was in Deer Park so this was a perfect place. It was also close to shopping for those last min. things you may have forgotten. It is not far from downtown either as we had the rehearsal dinner downtown. The airport was only about 10 miles away as the home states, which was easily accessible. It is in a nice quiet neighborhood and our guests took morn. and eve. walks. We spent quite a few hours congregating in the nice big kitchen area to visit. It was nice having many bedrooms that accommodated our family members. Some of the folks played pool and some played ping pong at different times. As the mother of the groom it put me at ease knowing my guests were comfortable. I was able to even make some final desserts for our rehearsal dinner. The weather was very nice and guests were even able to sit and visit on the back deck. Some of our guests had never been to Coeur d' Alene, ID. so drove there one afternoon to visit. I think they said it was about a 45 min. drive. Finally, I just have to say that the owner was very nice to work with and responded to me each time I contacted the person in a timely fashion, which I appreciated so much,(and I had lots of questions). This home was a very nice place!!!
There is so much to do in Spokane. From Skiing to Museums to Downtown. Just too many attractions to list. But Riverfront Park and the new Gondola Ride over Spokane Falls are "must see" while visiting Spokane.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Welcome. Our "House Rules" are fairly standard as most Home Rentals, but please read all items to make sure there are no misunderstandings and to make your stay more enjoyable: - Check in Time is 4:00 PM. - A new Front Door code will be generated for your stay after our cleaning crew has finished preparing the home. It will be emailed to you approximately 30 mins. before check-in time. - No unregistered Guests and/or unauthorized Parties allowed. - No Smoking (or any kind, this includes Marijuana), ANYWHERE on the property, this includes the exterior of the home. - No food down the sinks, please dispose all food in the trash cans in the kitchen(s). (All sinks are checked prior to each Guest's stay to ensure they are in good working condition. Guests will be charged a minimum of $150 if any of the sinks are found to be clogged after check out.) - No items, aside from toilet paper, are allowed to be put down the toilets (Same rules and charges as those of the aforementioned sinks apply.) - Please respect the peace and tranquility of the neighborhood. If the noise becomes too loud, (yes, the neighbors will inform us if Guests are too noisy, especially after 9:00 PM or before 9:00 AM) all Guests will be required to leave the property and forfeit their rental payment. - We start our Guests off with the basics: • Complimentary coffee, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dishwashing detergent, etc. • Guests are expected to replenish their own supplies if they should run low on supplies. - Guests are welcome to help themselves to anything they find in the cabinets, spices, etc. If the last Guest has left a box of cake mix, feel free to make yourself a cake! - We leave non-perishables that the former Guests have left for the next Guests, (a box of tea, spices, coffee, paper towels, tin foil, soda, etc.) and you are welcome to "pay it forward" to the next Guest after your stay, and leave your non-perishables behind as well.