PLEASE NOTE: If the date you are interested is not available, you may need to add a day or two as we do have 3-4 night minimum weekend stays during the high season. Thank you. (Gonzaga Grad 2019 weekend is booked.)
Seven Bedroom Luxury Home with Amazing Forest Views and just minutes to Downtown.... Don't waste time making the long haul & fighting traffic driving all the way out to Spokane Valley, Mead or Vera, etc., just to stay in a Large Home. "Deer's Run"® a Luxury Home, is the Largest & Only 7Bedroom Rental in SPOKANE & is located within minutes of Downtown. While this Home is new to HomeAway/VRBO, this home has been on other websites for 3+ Years and has over Seventy, 5 Star Reviews. (This new 7Bdrm addition has only recently been added.)
This home is a registered short-term rental with the city of Spokane.
• This is the home Celebrities, such as the cast & crew from Z Nation & the Housewives of Orange County have stayed while filming and visiting Spokane to get a little peace and quiet and privacy, but who still need to be close to Downtown. Musicians in town for concerts and many film crews stay in this Luxury Home rental as well.
• The home has 2 kitchens, 1 Gourmet Chef's Kitchen and a newly built "Sous Chef" kitchen on the lower level.
• The home includes:
Billiard (Pool), Table
Ping Pong Table
Air Hockey Table
• It also includes a Luxury Master Bedroom & Bathroom Suite, both of which have amazing forest views.
• Large Backyard with private forest and backs to more secluded conservation land.
• We host many Wedding Party members to get ready for the big day- But we cannot host Weddings unless the wedding is very small (20 people ADULTS. Minors are not considered into the Guest count by the city of Spokane, but we count all Guests, including children over age 1 as Guests and must be registered and paid for in the final Guest count. For example, a group can have 20 adults and 6 kids, so the final Guest for the city is 20, but for us, the count is 26.)
• No Unregistered/Unpaid Guests are allowed on the property due to the City of Spokane's new Short Term Rental laws. ALL guests must be registered and taxes paid for, even if just coming unto the property for a small dinner party, etc. Additional Cleaning Fees will apply for small gatherings and must be arranged in advance.
Please note that we do not offer the home for a "Free" Party, Wedding Rehearsal Dinner, etc. Just as with any business, we charge for "extras" for events as listed above.
The cost of the rental is for the home and the registered guests staying only. It does not include extra cleaning fees, extra guests for a dinner party, reheardal dinner, etc. Please consider this before making your reservation request.
(Please email us with any questions regarding the issue of additional guests who you may want to be on the property for a dinner party, etc. these guests must be registered and paid for as well. The home is not available for unpaid dinner parties, rehearsal dinners, etc. )
We do not accept "Bachelor/Bachelorette and/or "Spring Break" type parties, as this home is located in a VERY quiet, upscale area and noise must be kept to a minimum as not to disturb the neighbors. (Please consider this before making your reservation request. Thank you.)
• This home is also a favorite among Corporate groups who prefer to relax in a 4800 s/f home instead of several small hotel rooms.
• We also host many memorials and funeral groups. Families have written in reviews how the quiet and tranquility of the home and forest helped bring them peace during their difficult time.
• All this... and only Mins to Downtown.
• We do not accept private payment, we only accept payment through the HomeAway/VRBO payment system (this protects your reservation as well.)
Please note: Gonzaga (GU Graduation is booked for 2019, Please email for 2020 pricing. A 5-night minimum will apply.) Whitworth Graduation is available for 2019 & 2020 (4 Night Minimum will apply.) Hoopfest, Bloomsday Weekends, Volleyball and AAU Basketball tournaments, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Mother's & Father's Day and July 4th also have a 4-night minimum and are usually booked early in the year. If you are interested in booking those weekends, please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you.
Bedroom # 1
Master Bedroom Suite with King size bed & attached Ensuite Bathroom with Shower, Oversized Garden Bathtub, Double sinks and overlooks the forest.
Bedroom # 2 - Full-Size Bed with Twin Size Trundle Pullout Bed.
Bedroom # 3 - Full-Size Bed
1 Full Bathroom with Shower/Bathtub Combo.
Bedroom # 4 - Queen Size Bed
Full Bath with Shower.
Bedroom # 5 - 1 King Size Bed
Bedroom # 6 - 1 Queen Size Bed
Bedroom # 7 - 2 Twin Beds
1 Full Bath with Shower/Bathtub Combo
If you have any questions about the room layout or the home at all, please don't hesitate to email us.
Details to consider before making your reservation request:
There is a 3 Night *WEEKEND* Minimum During High Season May-Sept. (Thurs/Fri/Sat - or - Fri/Sat/Sun)
Extra Guest Fee begins after 13 Guests. We do not "break up" the extra guest count. It does not matter if some of the guests are only staying 1 night, etc. All guests must be paid for for the entire stay, no matter how long they stay.