The ambiance of our home has often been described as "comfortably elegant." This warm, welcoming environment has plenty of space to spread out during the day, and a wonderful dining room for everyone to come back together at meal time. Whether you are dining together inside or sitting around the fire-pit on the deck outside, this home is comfortable and inviting. Two living areas means the kids and the adults each have a place to gather and enjoy the blessing of fellowship. The main level includes a well-appointed kitchen with a large refrigerator, two ovens, microwave and coffee maker. It also includes a study that could easily be transformed into a spare bedroom. The large den is comfortable and roomy and connects to the two-car garage, half-bath, and laundry room with front load machines. The crowning jewel of the main level is the 16 foot long, hardwood dining table that seats 18 people comfortably--we have seated up to 24 diners. The finished basement includes two bedrooms, a full bath, a large living area, and a wet bar with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom and bath, and three more bedrooms with a shared full bath. Outside is a beautifully appointed deck with a gas fire pit, gas grill, and plenty of seating for meals or relaxing in the cool Colorado evening.
* Large deck with built in natural gas fire pit, dining area and gas grill
* Fully Air-Conditioned
* Fully stocked kitchen including a variety of spices and condiments with seating for 6+
*Large Dining Room with Harvest Table that comfortable seats 18 but we have fed 24.
* Free WiFi
* Laundry Room with Front Load Washer and Dryer and Sink
* Easy Access to the freeway and the many area attractions
* Comfortable beds and new linens
* Nearby hiking trails and 30 minutes from the popular Manitou Springs Incline (Earn your bragging rights!)
* Premiere shopping, breakfast, restaurants and coffee shop within 5 minutes of the house and mall and movie theaters 5 minutes in another direction.
* 5 minutes to the South gate at Air Force Academy
* 15 Minutes to Downtown
* 20 minutes to Garden of the Gods
* 30 minutes to Colorado Springs Airport
* 1 hour and 30 minutes to Denver Airport
- Office/Library for the private/quiet time. Can put a blow up or sleeping pad for extra guest.
- Additional half bath on main floor
- Full Wet Bar with Coffee Maker, Refrigerator and Microwave
- One full bath with shower
- One bedroom has a spacious king bed
- One bedroom has two twins and a sitting area
- The couch is a sleeper that will sleep 2
- Full Bathroom with shower/tub combo
- The Master has a King size bed and a sitting area and 5 piece en suite
- One bedroom has a queen
- One bedroom has a queen
- One bedroom has a crib and twin over twin bunk beds.