Kick back, relax, and spend your next beach vacation at this luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located in WaterColor's Camp District. 60 Red Cedar features amazing outdoor spaces with its screened porches and an open deck out back with an outdoor brick fireplace that borders a natural preserve. Entertainment is endless when you stay at this abode, with Camp WaterColor's pool, playground, and park right next door as well as 4 bikes provided to cruise around WaterColor and the 30-A area. This spacious home comfortably accommodates 10 people making it the perfect spot to bring the whole family.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Access to Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Sets, Private Bathroom
- Private Pool *Pool heating is available for a $150 Fee
- Right next door to Camp Watercolor pool, playground, & park
- 5 min bike ride to the beach
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Covered parking for 1 car
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful wood floors & wood trimmed walls
- Marble faced gas fireplace
- Bocce Ball Court
- Huge screened porches / an open deck with an outside brick fireplace that borders a natural preserve
- Granite countertops in all the bathrooms
- Each bedroom offers guests a TV and DVD player.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional $20 per day or $125 weekly. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.***
The Beach Club is set to begin its first phase of construction following Labor Day weekend.
The Beach Club will be closing on Sept. 4, 2018 and will reopen before Memorial Day weekend 2019, however construction will be ongoing on the second phase, which is the lower pool deck.
BEACH ACCESS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE
· Towel service and beach chairs will still be available.
· Bathroom facilities will be available via portable trailers.
The new Camp WaterColor facility will be completed and open for the Spring 2019 season.
This facility will offer food, beverage and towel service.
*During construction all other community pools will be heated and available for use.