About the property
- House2566 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Kick back, relax, and spend your next beach vacation at this luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located in WaterColor's Camp District. 60 Red Cedar features amazing outdoor spaces with its screened porches and an open deck out back with an outdoor brick fireplace that borders a natural preserve. Entertainment is endless when you stay at this abode, with Camp WaterColor's pool, playground, and park right next door as well as 4 bikes provided to cruise around WaterColor and the 30-A area. This spacious home comfortably accommodates 10 people making it the perfect spot to bring the whole family.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Access to Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Sets, Private Bathroom
- Private Pool *Pool heating is available for $150 fee*
- Right next door to Camp Watercolor pool, playground, & park
- 5 min bike ride to the beach
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Covered parking for 1 car
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful wood floors & wood trimmed walls
- Marble faced gas fireplace
- Bocce Ball Court
- Huge screened porches / an open deck with an outside brick fireplace that borders a natural preserve
- Granite countertops in all the bathrooms
- Each bedroom offers guests a TV and DVD player.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional $20 per day or $125 weekly. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.***
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great family house!
Two families with kids ranging from age five - nine. Plenty of room, great house and community amenities, and of course the kids loved the pool lights at night!
Watercolor is the place to go!
Our Family had a wonderful time at the beaches of Santa Rosa Beach. We rode the bikes to seaside a countless amount of times and enjoyed shopping and dining there. The property was kept very neat and we loved having a private pool!