139 Mystic Cobalt is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home located in the heart of WaterColor’s Park District. Less than a 5 minute stroll to the beach and close proximity to the WaterColor town center, guests will love being in the heart of it all. What makes this home so special is the open living and dining area making large family gatherings easy! The spacious Master Suite is located on the first floor along with two guest bedrooms on the second floor and a small sitting/media area located at the top of the landing providing private space for the upstairs guest. Take your stay outside and enjoy the large front porch space giving the first floor an added feeling of space and livability.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8)
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower and Tub
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Full Beds, Private Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- 3 Bicycles
- Close proximity to beach and town center
- Outdoor Porch Space
- Large, First Floor Master Suite
- Sitting Space on Second Floor
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.