Thank you for your interest in a relaxing vacation at our Cathedral City home! We're so excited to share our home with you! You will love the quiet location, comforting furnishings, and close proximity (6.5 miles) to the downtown Palm Springs restaurants and bars and 4.6 miles from the Palm Springs International Airport.
The house has two bathrooms and three bedrooms where 6 people can sleep comfortably with efficient A/C and heater. The master and second bedroom have queen beds, and the third bedroom has a twin trundle bed. High speed Internet is available along with a home office for your use. The washer and dryer are in separate laundry room. The backyard has a pool, a hot tub, lemon and lime trees, and an inviting pergola covered patio equipped with outdoor string lights that look amazing at night. As a warning, the pool does not have a surrounding fence, so please take extra precaution with kids near the pool. We love pets and will allow them to stay for an additional fee. However, please keep all pets out of the pool. See house rules for additional pet information.
* Cleaning Fee - $125
* Security Deposit - $500
* Pet Fee - $75
* 12% additional Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) as required by the city of Cathedral City for short term rentals of 29 nights or less.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us. Thank you!
Guests will have full access to the house, yard, and garage. There are 2 off-street parking spots in the garage and two in the driveway.
We manage this house remotely, but are only a phone call away and have help available nearby if needed. There is an instruction book in the kitchen that should answer all guest's questions concerning the Internet username and password, as well as how to work the Jacuzzi heater/jets, etc.
The neighborhood is a quiet one. With that in mind, we will enforce quiet time from 10pm - 7am in respect to our neighbors and Cathedral City vacation rental laws.
Uber and Lyft are great methods of transportation, otherwise you'll need your own vehicle to get around.
-Since the property has a pool and no lifeguard on duty, we will require you to sign a standard liability release prior to your stay. Please e-mail us if you would like to read a copy of this document prior to booking your reservation.
- Please note, it is required by the City of Cathedral City that we charge a 12% Transient Occupancy Tax on all short-term rentals of 29 nights or less. We have chosen to include this into your initial booking quote. If you have any additional questions regarding this tax, please visit Cathedral City's website.
- Guests have 1 hour after arrival to the house to point out any shortfalls to the host. After 1 hour, all guests non-verbally agree that the house is in good working order and there are no initial problems. Any issues that arise after this period will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Per the city's Municipal Code, a 3 bedroom vacation rental may have no more than 6 overnight occupants and 12 daytime occupants
- If you wish to use the pool heater (not necessary a majority of the year) we will charge a fee of $25 per day, with a 3 day minimum. No fee to heat the hot tub.
- City of Cathedral City Business License No. 015545