This is a unique opportunity to stay with the beautiful Pacific Ocean and miles of coastal trails steps away. The dramatic landscape and neighborhood will inspire the nature lover and photographer in you... Come experience a private, spacious, well-appointed beach retreat that has the comforts of home, free street parking, a safe neighborhood, and incredible access to the ocean, parks, the city, and North and South Bay.
The Beach Haven is a garden unit below a main house and features beach chic decor for a clean, comfortable, and fun style...it is available for 30 days minimum rental. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, and we ask that you respect quiet hours from 10p-7a.
A perfect place to relax and unwind as you explore the city!
The Beach Haven apartment offers the following amenities:
- Queen bed, plush pillows, down comforters, and linens
- Open living/dining area with sleeper sofa, flat screen tv and dvd player
- Efficient and stocked kitchen
- Access to backyard and partial views of the ocean
- Newly remodeled bathroom
- Central heating
- Free wifi
- Free street parking
- Windows and ample lighting throughout
- Professionally cleaned after each guest(s)
About the neighborhood:
- Ocean Beach 2 blocks away with excellent surf breaks
- Bike and running paths 2 blocks away
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, Sutro Heights, and Lands Ends for hiking, bike paths, playgrounds, museums, lakes and ball fields
- Walking distance to Balboa corridor with restaurants, cafes, banks, markets, and Balboa Theatre
- 1 block to La Playa corridor with Safeway market, gym, cafe, local produce market, and deli
Public transportation with the following Muni bus lines:
- 31-Geary, 5-Fulton, 18-46th Ave
- Easy access to North and South Bay via highways and freeways