Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex on top two levels of an historic and meticulously renovated 1840s Brooklyn Heights townhouse.
First floor consists of:
* Double-height ceiling living room with roomy terrace that doubles as an outdoor dining area during summer nights
* Eat-in-kitchen with all modern amenities
* Full bathroom
* Bedroom (with a bunk bed and a crib sleeping up to 3 children)
Second floor consists of:
* Large Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom
* Private terrace/balcony adjoining Master Bedroom
* TV/office nook
Location is perfectly situated -- only a 3 min walk to:
* The Borough Hall subway stop giving you access to the 4/5, 2/3 and N/R lines and more;
* The Joralemon Street entrance to Brooklyn Bridge Park, with its soccer fields, playgrounds, kayaking, sailing, beach volleyball, and miles of biking/jogging trails;
* Some of the best coffee shops and restaurants in Brooklyn such as Colonie, Hibino, Henry Public, Tazza and Swallow Cafe.
Great for families or adults, and only 1 subway stop away from Manhattan, this will make the ideal summer getaway.
High-speed internet and central A/C.