One in a Vermillion is located on the most sought-after street in WaterColor. Vermillion Way, also known as Millionaires’ Row, is a private, one block cul-de-sac in the heart of the Lake District. Nestled between the state nature preserve and Western Lake, the street emanates a sense of serenity and peace. Vermillion Way gained its reputation from the exclusivity of the intimate street coupled with the obvious luxury exuded by each custom-home on the block.
One in a Vermillion is a 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath home that sleeps up to 20 guests comfortably. The home backs to the state nature preserve where it is not uncommon to see deer just beyond the fence. It is located on one of the largest lots in Watercolor allowing for a plethora of outdoor activities from swimming in the private pool, cooking on the 42” grill, relaxing by the outdoor fireplace under the loggia or simple resting in a chaise lounge while listening to the sound of running water from one of the fountains located on the property.
The main house is comprised of 2 master bedrooms and 2 queen rooms all with direct access to a private patio or balcony. The third floor, fondly dubbed the “Kid Zone”, is designed to accommodate children with 1 bedroom, 1 bunk room, a large bath, and access to a rooftop deck providing a 360 degree view of WaterColor. Finally, the carriage house boasts a king bed, queen pullout sofa, living area and kitchenette with views of the nature reserve.
A mere 200 yards down Vermillion Way is Western Lake with a pier and small boat launch platform providing beach and ocean access by canoe or paddle boat. In addition, the Frog Pool is only blocks away while the WaterColor Inn and Town Center filled with quaint restaurants and shops is a quick 5 minute walk or bike ride across the Western Lake Bridge.
Sleeping Arrangement (Sleeps 20):
• Master Bedroom features king bed, oversized closet, en suite bath with shower and private patio
• Master Bedroom features king bed, walk-in closet, large bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, and a private balcony
• Guest bedroom with queen bed, private bath with shower, and balcony
• Guest bedroom with queen bed, private bath with tub/shower combo, and balcony
• Office area with built-in desk and drawers
• Guest bedroom with two twin beds and shared bath with shower
• Guest bedroom with two sets of twin bunk beds, two twin trundle beds (sleeping capacity of six) and a shared bath with shower
• Access to the Roof Deck with 360 degree views of WaterColor
• King bed, queen-sized sleeper sofa, private bath with shower, walk-in closet, wet-bar with wine fridge, Keurig coffee maker, and a view directly onto the nature preserve
The home is outfitted with the latest technology to make your stay as easy and stress-free as possible:
• Electronically coded, keyless entry eliminating the need to share or keep track of keys;
• Multi-zoned audio system;
• Apple TV in the living room allows guests to stream personal music, videos and photos to the integrated audi/visual system;
• Wii U gaming system;
• Wireless high-speed internet (Owner not responsible for service disruptions);
• Flat screen TV and a clock radio with iPod/iPhone speaker dock in all bedrooms.
Additional features of this home include:
• Electric gate access;
• Two-car garage;
• 20’ Nano doors in the living room;
• 42” gas grill with 2 side burners and ice cooler;
• Private pool;
• Outdoor fireplace and lounge area.
• 7 day minimum during peak season
• Saturday to Saturday bookings only during peak season
• Check-in begins at 4pm
• Check-out is no later than 10am
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
• All deposits are fully refundable as long as written notice of cancellation is given by 5pm CMT 60 calendar days prior to arrival.
• Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the designated arrival date.
NO Events of any kind are allowed without previous written approval by the homeowner. “Events” include, but are not limited to wedding receptions, greeting parties and other large gatherings. Only individuals renting the home are allowed on the property. Any violations will result in additional fees and charges.
In 2014 the WaterColor HOA limited the number of golf carts available for rent in the community to a maximum of 45 at any given time. If you are considering renting a golf cart, I strongly urge you to do so as quickly as possible as there is usually a waitlist of over 100 people during peak season. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. All reservations must be made through the Electric Cart Company (850) 622-2000
One in a Vermillion does not come with bikes; however, they can easily be rented, delivered to and picked up from the house. I personally use and recommend Big Fish Bike Rental (850) 231-1434.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL FEES:
Watercolor Amenity Fee granting access to the WaterColor pools and private beach - $45 per day (Purchased separately from the HOA if desired. WC HOA - (850) 231-2547
Departure Cleaning Fee - $500
Sales and Local Taxes - 14%