You're heading to Newport Beach, and everyone is relying on you to pick the right vacation rental.
Let's chat, and see if Harbor Hideaway is right for you.
"What is this vacation rental like?"
- This is a roomy second floor 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment with a relaxing private balcony. The location is on East Bay Ave, a quiet residential area just two blocks from the oceanfront. It is a charming, classic condo; pleasantly furnished, properly equipped and well maintained, with fun, beachy decor.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed with attached bath. The second bedroom has a twin and a full, the third bedroom has another queen, and there is a queen-size futon in the living room. It sleeps up to eight. There is a modestly sized, well equipped kitchen, laundry and plenty of closet space.
"Is it well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Our cleaners will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready to move in.
"How is the parking?"
- Okay. There is one car parking in the garage. It's tight, but sufficient for sedans and smaller SUVs. We recommend you keep your smaller vehicle in the garage, and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger ones parked on the residential street.
"How about the price?"
- What you are getting for this rental is the ability to sleep up to eight, right by the beach, in a safe, comfortable setting.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- This rental is on an off-the-beaten-path residential part of the Balboa Peninsula, so if you are looking to be 'in the action' or up late at night, this is not for you.
If you are looking to enjoy the comforts of classic beach living in a hidden gem of a vacation rental, one that is quiet and secluded but still close to everything, book here with confidence.
(This unit rents for 4 night minimums around 4th of July and 3 night minimums the rest of summer.). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. Inquire for pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: SLP 12439)