An Elegant and Comfortable Apartment in the Center of Rome(46 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 queen beds rooms for 4 people, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, free wifi
• a spacious hall;
• a cozy living room with sofa, dining table, library with TV dat free to air and a balcony;
• a first double room with queen bed, desk, mirror and large wardrobe with TV;
• a second double room with queen bed, desk, mirror and large wardrobe;
• two large bathrooms finished with bathrobes, accessories, all bathroom fixtures with spacious showers;
• a brand new kitchen with all cooking facilities, stove with four burners, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dining table and comfortable, .
Guests have free wi-fi internet, leaflets and brochures in English and Italian with several useful information for your stay in Rome. The house is equipped with hot water around the clock, hair dryer, washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, centralized heating and air conditioning.
It is absolutely forbidden to smoke and introduce animals.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 5
- 90 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The house has a lovely parquet floor throughout. It is equipped with free wifi. There are brochures and maps. You can walk to the Colosseum (16 minutes) to 1200 meters, the Baths of Caracalla (11 minutes) at 750 meters, the Circus Maximus (18 minutes) to 1400 meters, the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum (21 minutes) to 1600 meters, the Basilica of St. John and the Scala Santa (13 minutes) to 1000 meters, Villa Celimontana (7 minutes) to 500 meters, the Basilica of San Clemente (15 minutes) to 1200 meters, the Appia Antica Park (15 minutes) to 1200 meters. Nearby shopping streets (Via Gallia, Via Magna Grecia, the Via Appia Nuova) and bars, restaurants, self-service laundry, fitness, food, market, hospital, St. John Villa Celimontana for jogging, ATM / bank, Internet-phone center money-transfer, pharmacy, fax and photocopy services, hairdresser, beauty salon and solarium, tailoring rapid, metrebus tickets and travel agency, perfumes, household goods and toys, newspaper....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.
Pagamento della caparra tramite PayPal (su richiesta via email anche con carta di credito) o trasferimento bancario
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Casa Melinda is located about 1200 meters from the Colosseum, near the Baths of Caracalla and the Circus Maximus, the Palatine and the Roman Forum, the Basilica of San Giovanni and Scala Santa, the Basilica of St. Clemente and near to Appia Antica.
In the immediate vicinity of the home side there are six bus lines that take you directly to the main tourist sites of Rome and about 12 minutes walk you can reach the station San Giovanni Metro line A (Stazione Termini, Piazza Barberini, the Spanish Steps, the Vatican Museums, etc.). At about 600 meters the taxi station and the hospital San Giovanni.
Near the house there are bars, restaurants, pizzerias, markets, shops, pharmacy, laundry, internet point, department stores and church. You'can also go jogging in the beautiful Villa Celimontana, physical activity in the nearby fitness center and play tennis Rome in the morning on weekdays. At about 1300 meters there is the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations).
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM