About the property
- Condo1106 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Choose this South Harbour #12E in Pensacola beach for a fun-filled vacation with friends or family. Located just down the road from Pensacola's most exciting attractions and local activities, this condo is perfect for spending your days soaking up the sun on the beach. This condo comes with a fully-equipped kitchen, free WiFi and private balcony for your enjoyment. Sleep six people comfortably on a king bed, queen bed, and queen sleeper sofa!
Southern Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
1. Upon first arrival, we found some human hairs underneath the blankets on the bed, Called CS but told nobody could replace them on the same day/night (we arrived around 5pm ) so we went out to buy detergents and had to wash all the bed sheets by ourselves. CS did offer to send someone next day, we cancelled it since we have already washed the sheets. Good thing is that there is a washing machine in the room. This bothered us a lot since we paid very high price for a vacation stay.
2. A few things are broken. the huge overhead light panel was broken, a few blinds on balcony window were either broken or missing, rugs was damaged on the edge.
3. Ice making machine makes a lot of noise.
1. The view is good although it is not facing the ocean but facing the bay. Overall it has a great view over the bay.
2. It is close to public beach.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your stay with us. We want to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We hold our units to a very high standard and take cleanliness complaints such as these very seriously. We strive to provide timely remedies to any such concerns and understand that was not the case in this instance. We will ensure our property conditions team is informed as we greatly appreciate your concerns and compliments as both allow us the opportunity to improve on our quality of services. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you the sweet Southern stay you deserve! Kindest Regards, your Southern team
Absolutely gorgeous sunsets!!
We loved the condo. No complaints at all. Everything was perfect. We had extended our stay right before our arrival, but our door code was still set to change on the original departure date, but one 5 minute phone call and it was fixed. Very helpful. Loved it, I would stay there again in a heart beat! The company that handles the rentals, was perfect in everyway.
We're delighted that you had such a great experience with us and we look forward to your next visit!
~The Southern Team