SEE OUR REVIEWS ON OUR OTHER TWO LISTINGS: 92019 AND 639820.
The Nest on Broadway is our newest "perch" - it's right next to Drover's Way (#639820) and in fact, you can rent both places if your party is bigger than two but you want your own space. We love that you can walk to all the restaurants, bars, and shops downtown but not have to hassle with downtown parking. Sit on the front porch and watch the world go by (including horse and buggy sometimes, which harkens back to when the farmers brought their animals to market this way). You may even see the goats and chickens at the fence across the street from the wide window that overlooks Broadway. We have the best of all worlds - an easy stroll to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, a great coffee shop and a fun new brewery, all within a 3 minute walk), yet we have on-site parking and the character of a 100 year old house, just off the beaten path from downtown.
Walk past the world-famous Moog Music factory two blocks up, on your way to exploring downtown Asheville, with all the amazing locally owned and sourced restaurants, stores, art galleries and music venues.
Why the Nest?
- Free parking on site
- Walk to everything in downtown Asheville
- Comfie queen bed with nice linens
- Brand new bathroom with tile shower and amenities
- Smart TV with cable
- Keurig coffee maker
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Private apartment
- Front porch to relax on
- On-site resident
- Intown owners available to answer questions and help you choose activities, if you'd like
- Flower garden to enjoy
- Central A/C-heating system
- See our hundreds of positive reviews on our other two vacation rentals - listings 92019 and 639820
WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGSLIST, SO IF YOU SEE OUR APARTMENT THERE, IT'S A SCAM. PLEASE FLAG.