Peaceful Mercer Lake front cottage features wraparound deck with panoramic lake views. Upstairs bedroom offers Queen bed, family room with 2 hideabeds, lower level bedroom with 1 queen bed, 1 single. Modern fully furnished kitchen, washer/dryer. WiFi/ TV, BBQ/ Paddle boat and row boat for fishing. Dock. Please no pets, no smoking in home. 1 mile off HWY 101, close to Heceta beach and old town shopping.
- House1600 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 20, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Relaxing and beatiful view of Mercer lake
We had a wonderful time here. The house is set up very nicely with everything needed to feel at home. Such great views and so many relaxing places to sit and enjoy them. We sat on the back deck and the dock and enjoyed the lake during the day and the stars at night. We were all very comfortable. We hope to return again. A lovely home
We loved our time at the lake house.
We enjoyed the summer sun on the deck and swimming by the dock. We brought our own paddle boards and there was easy access to put them in and explore the lake. The house was clean and had everything we needed. When we weren’t outside, there was plenty of room for the 5 of us in the living room area with a view of the lake. We all look forward to coming back again.
Lovely home, great location!
We loved our stay at the lake house. It was so peaceful and quiet, and the view is beautiful. We kayaked on the lake every day and used the paddle boat for a good leg workout. The house was clean, comfortable and well equipped. Perfect for our family of 5 to stay there plus we hosted 6 others for dinner several times. Enjoyed the evenings around the fire pit. It is so convenient to shopping in florence and many beautiful sights and hikes along the coast. Would definitely stay here again.
Very nice quiet. The cleaning crew need to vacuum the dead bugs, flies, spiders from windowsills.
I vacuumed them 2hrs up on arrival. Need to have life jackets if you advertise watertoys. The dirt pathway could be leveled ,hand rails? Perhaps a paddle for the kayak could be stored in the living room closet. Our group consisted of my 93 1/2 yr old mum and her 4 daughters for a yearly girls trip. So it was hard for mum to get down to the dock. Some directions of how to work a DVD player would be helpful. The deck was beautiful, sunny,a great place to enjoy the view. Love the sea foam/ grey bathroom color. If the row boat could be moved from that dirt hill to the water, it might actually get some use. It was way to heavy and cumbersome to move.
Great space on a quiet lake
We loved our family reunion on the lake. With space to socialize and a lake to swim and play in we were really happy with our stay. The fire pit was good night fun too.
Minor glitches but otherwise great!
We had to cancel a reservation at another lake due to an algae bloom. We were scrambling for a last minute rental and stumbled on this house on Mercer Lake that we've didn't even know existed. The owners were very responsive and we appreciated that. I'm going to list the good and the bad but you will clearly see the good outweighed the bad. In all fairness to the very kind owners we will start with the good.
1. Great old house that they obviously have fixed up with very nice appliances.
2. The beds were comfortable
3. It was clean
4. Fairly well equipped, better than many rentals we have had in the past. Could have used a liquid measuring cup.
5. The view of the lake was amazing. We loved the deck and fire pit. Plenty of seating.
6. Dock was a little worn but suited our needs just fine.
7. BBQ worked great
1. Two young ladies stranded 25 yards off the dock and unable to steer the paddle boat. Took a little effort to get back to the dock. The rudder had been broken off and we didn't know. We contacted the owner and they said "If you have someone handy you can replace it with a small piece of plywood, etc. luckily my son came up the next day with some tools and we jerry rigged a rudder that worked for the duration of our stay.
2. Next day housekeeper showed up very confused and didn't know we had rented it because she left towels in the dryer and wanted to make sure we knew where they were. Not that big of deal.
I think the paddle boast is a really nice touch and a great selling point for the rental. I would suggest actually replacing the rudder with the correct part.
Truth be told,we would definitely consider renting again.
Very sorry about the paddleboat issue. The property has been rented for several days prior and the previous renter damage the rudder unknown to me,it will be fixed . Cleaning miss read the schedule. My apologies.