About the property
- Villa512 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay7 nights
Premium Studio Villa
Enjoy beautiful Kauai, the garden island, in this plush Premium Studio Villa, available from June 30 - July 7, 2018.
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas rests on a cliff on Kaua‘i's breathtakingly beautiful North Shore. Suspended high above the crystal clear waters of the Pacific, the resort is set against the majestic mountains of Namolokama and Makana, and is just a few miles from Hanalei Bay and the world-famous Napali Coast. Escape to this tranquil Hawaiian hideaway to renew your mind, body and spirit amid the stunning natural beauty of Kaua‘i.
Situated on a 200 foot cliff, this spectacular property offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean.
This Premium Studio Villa can accommodate up to 4 adults.
Inside this spectacular villa, you will find a modern kitchen that comes fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, granite counter tops and cookware; its own washer and dryer; and a private lanai or balcony. In addition to standard villa features, you will have access the following amenities when you book this versatile two-bedroom villa:
• 512 square feet / 48 square meters
• Microwave/oven combination
• Full-sized refrigerator and dishwasher
• Kitchenette with glass cook top
• Internet Access
Studio Premium Villa. The studio premium villa overlooks acres of fragrant wildflowers and offers unparalleled views of the majestic mountains that frame the island's breathtakingly beautiful north shore. Best of all, each villa features sliding glass doors that lead to a private lanai so you can bask in the splendor of the brilliant sunlight. Each island-inspired villa features intuitively-designed floor plans, plush furnishings and decor suffused with the grassy greens, sunny yellows and dark, chocolaty browns that contribute to the invigorating essence of Kauai‘i. In addition to housing original works of Hawaiian art, each villa comes fully equipped with revitalizing amenities including a heavenly® bed and a heavenly® bath that includes a shower and whirlpool tub. After an exhilarating day of adventure and discovery, you will enjoy reclining on your villa's sofa as you watch your favorite DVD on an LCD flat-panel TV before making a savory snack in your villa's well-appointed kitchenette.
Refresh your body and renew your mind with a relaxing dip in one of the resort's four heated swimming pools. The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas features a main pool with whirlpool hot tub, two plunge pools, and a children's pool.
- Main Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
Refresh your body and renew your mind with a relaxing dip in the
resort's large multi-level heated swimming pool. Afterward, rest and recharge in
the glimmering poolside whirlpool.
- Plunge Pool (West) and Whirlpool
Located just steps away from the resort's villas, this peaceful plunge pool invites restoration and personal rejuvenation in a soothing environment. Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and scents of the sea as you sun and swim in serenity.
- Plunge Pool (East) and Whirlpool
The lush surroundings that envelop this tranquil plunge pool make it
the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate after an invigorating day of exploration.
Later, let your cares float away in the nearby whirlpool and bask in the glow of
the Hawaiian sun.
- Children's Pool Children will enjoy making new friends at the resort's Children's pool, which comes complete with a child-sized slide and a Hawaiian honu (turtle) that will keep kids entertained for hours.
- Wailele Bar: Located adjacent to the main swimming pool, the Wailele Bar (or Waterfall Bar) features an array of refreshing beverages and delectable poolside dining. As you savor a delightful meal or snack, fruit smoothie or sip on a tropical drink, you will be able to enjoy the spectacular waterfalls that are often seen cascading down the majestic mountain peaks of Namolokama, Hihimanu and Mamalahoa.
- Princeville Market: Visit the Princeville Market to find an impressive array of grocery items as well as baked goods, deli sandwiches, salads and side dishes. In addition to groceries, the Princeville Market features a selection of fresh island fish and marinated meats so you can cook in the comfort of your villa or enjoy a relaxing evening at one of the poolside grills. Specialty items like homemade pizzas and paninis are also available, and can be carried out or delivered to your villa.
- Nanea Restaurant & Bar: The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas’ signature restaurant, Nanea Restaurant & Bar, features intimate indoor seating as well as open outdoor terrace seating, with distant ocean views from its location on the first floor of the clubhouse. Delight in exceptional island-inspired cuisine that utilizes the bounty of Kaua‘i’s North Shore in Nanea’s five-course Tasting Journey, which pairs delectable wines with seasonal dishes from savory to sweet. In addition to the extensive dinner menu offerings, gluten-free and vegan menus are available, and our chefs will be delighted to personalize meals based on dietary restrictions.
Tennis: Princeville Tennis Club: The Princeville Tennis Club is adjacent to the Makai Golf Clubhouse and is located approximately one mile from The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas. Court reservations are available from 9am - 4:30pm, and a Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) Tennis Pro will be available on-site.
Golf: Makai Golf Course at Princeville at Hanalei: Whether you wish to elevate your golf game on lush emerald greens or perfect your swing amid the stunning natural beauty of Kaua’i, the Makai Golf Course at Princeville at Hanalei has something for everyone. Challenge your travel companions on the 27 holes designed by master golf course architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Appearing on numerous Top 100 lists over the years, the grounds have been recently renovated and now feature two individual courses. Ideal for the casual golfer who wants to enjoy a leisurely round on a relaxed layout, the 9-hole Woods Course winds through native woodlands against a magnificent mountain backdrop. The 18-hole Makai Course incorporates the original Lakes and Ocean nines and plays to a par 72 with four sets of tees extending the course to more than 7,200 yards.
Your will also be able to use the restaurants, bars, and beach at the Princeville St Regis hotel and bill to your Westin Princeville account.
Gerald E. Benson
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 06, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund