The Evergreen is an 1800 square foot cozy, inviting, traditional cabin with built- in Chestnut cupboards and mantle. Both front and back porches offer comfortable seating, privacy and views of the 70 acre property. The cabin located on the 70 acre property is within 12 miles of most activities offered in the New River Gorge Area including whitewater rafting, mountain biking and climbing, zip lining, fishing, canoeing, hiking in the National and State Parks, swimming and boating at Summersville Lake.
Fayetteville's excellent dining options are just 8 miles South of the cabin, the town offers several antique shops and boutiques for shopping after your adventurous day on the water or mountain.
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Fireplace & Fire Pit with Wood Provided
• Hot Tub on Private Back Porch (Drained, Cleaned & Refilled for Your Visit)
• Television with Premium Cable ( DVD & VCR)
• Air Conditioning/Electric Heat
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Dining Table with Seating for Eight
• 3 Bedrooms (1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Set of Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa)
• 2 Bathrooms
• Linens, Towels, Soaps, Garbage Bags, Paper Products, Coffee Filters
• Grill & Picnic Table
• Hiking Paths with Great Views of the Area