A downtown loft filled with comfort, charm, and adventure waiting right outside your front door.
Nordic Nook is a fully-furnished two bedroom, one bathroom loft apartment overlooking beautiful downtown Decorah. The loft has a back patio with seating to relax, visit, and enjoy the view of the breathtaking bluffs. Tastefully decorated and within walking distance to everything you want to discover on Water Street, this is a great location to take advantage of everything Decorah has to offer. Includes off-street parking.
The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to every reservation.
• The Nordic Nook, LLC is located at 222½ East Water Street. It is a second floor apartment.
• Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Central Time. You will receive key instructions via email prior to your arrival.
• The Nordic Nook, LLC is a non-smoking, non-electronic cigarette location. Any smoking on the premises will result in a cleaning charge equal to 100% of the total stay.
• No pets are allowed. If an animal is brought into the premises a cleaning charge equal to 100% of the total stay will be charged.
• Any damage to A Nordic Nook, LLC property will be assessed and charged to the renter’s credit card. A Nordic Nook, LLC will provide guest with an itemized statement of any charges at least 10 days prior to charging guest’s credit card.
• Parking. There is one parking spot in the back of the building. Parking is on right side of the lot ONLY. You will enter The Nordic Nook up the back flight of stairs closest to this parking place.
• Any unlawful use or abuse of WiFi is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
• A MAXIMUM of 8 guests are allowed on the back deck area.
• Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold A Nordic Nook, LLC harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damaged sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
• A Nordic Nook, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Payment Terms & Conditions
A 20% non-refundable reservation deposit is required and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. All rates include 12% state and local taxes and cleaning fee.
Major credit cards are accepted.