Cottage Name: Northern Lights
TIP: Click the [Availability] button to see available dates.
TIP: Select available dates from the calendar to get a quote or book online.
NOTE: We will not take less than 7 night reservations in the summer, with turnover on Saturday.
NOTE: This cottage is pet friendly but no more than two dog are allowed. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
NOTE: Contact the property manager, Cygnus Real Estate in Suttons Bay at 231.994.3225 for all questions or special requests.
We are centrally located on the Leelanau Peninsula between Traverse City and Leland. Northern Lights is the perfect place to stay in Suttons Bay on the water's edge with sandy and scenic Suttons Bay beachfront. Located in the village it is an easy walk to all that Suttons Bay has to offer, including shops, restaurants and the theater as well as the public beach park and marina if you are feeling social.
We offer an awesome waterfront getaway right in the middle of all of the Leelanau Peninsula activities. There is always something to do all year round in the Village of Suttons Bay and surrounding area:
• Shop many unique stores and local art galleries.
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Manitou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Cherry Festival (4th of July week)
• Traverse City Film Festival (1st week in August)
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
The Is Always Something to Do! (or Just Simply Relax!)