Very quiet and private 1200 sq ft townhome in central Phoenix. Small 20-unit townhome community. Fully furnished, split floor-plan 2 bed / 2 bath, 2 car covered private parking, 2 private patios. Ideal Short Term Rental for Winter Stay, Travel Nurse, Job Relocation!
Fully stocked kitchen with private patio, Keurig coffee and coffee/tea bar. New HDTV/LED TV with Netflix, local cable, and private high-speed WiFi. Each bedroom: high quality memory foam queen-size bed, large chest of drawers, and closet. Dining area seats four. In-unit washer/dryer, office space, and stocked with fresh new linens/towels.
Community pool with gas BBQ grill just a few steps away! Master bedroom and living room both have large sliding glass doors leading to cactus garden in a private, shady patio with solar night lamps and sitting areas. Muted, comfortable Moroccan décor, open space, lots of natural lighting, and security with new combination deadbolt and outdoor security cameras.
At time of booking, guests are required to provide both photo identification that matches name of credit/debit card holder as well as a printed and signed copy of the rental agreement. These items may be uploaded securely to the VRBO site on the conversation page. Failure to provide these items will result in cancellation of reservation or denial of access to rental property.
Good things about this townhome:
- 5 minute drive to Phoenix's BEST hiking trails at Piestawa Peak and Dreamy Draw Park
- 1/2 mile to central Phoenix freeway, Hwy 51
- 15 minutes to Phoenix Sky Harbor Ariport
- 1/2 block to Phoenix bike path system and 1/2 mile to bike rentals
- 3 blocks from grocery store, 24-Hour pharmacy, gas station, dry cleaners
- 3 blocks to 1.5 miles to local eateries/bars: Moto Sushi, Babbo Italian, SanTan Brewing, Rokerij, Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar, The Vig, Richardson's, Dick's Hideaway, Phoenix City Grill, Lucy's, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and more.
- Phoenix Children's Hospital 8 minutes; BIltmore Fashion Park / Business area 10 minutes
- Convention Center / Downtown Phoenix 15 minutes
- Scottsdale 20 minutes; Tempe 15 minutes