Check out our website for more pictures, and come back for my member rates!
cabovillasbeachresort dot com
You can have exclusive access to a condo at Cabo Villas Beach Resort with a view of Medano Beach and also the famous Los Arcos.
It's a quick boat ride to the famous arch from one of the abundant water taxis.
Beautiful views, very short walk to the marina and all of the downtown restaurants and nightlife. You will have unlimited access to pools, hot tub, bars, and a brewery on rooftop! The room is nice with floor to ceiling sliding doors to the balcony letting in views and the wonderful ocean breeze.
Centrally located spot. Very close to the downtown strip with restaurants, bars, entertainment, the marina. Family friendly location.
Get ready to enjoy:Get ready to enjoy:
- Queen bed with high-quality cotton sheets (the living room has a sleeper sofa and sliding door to block it off as a third room)
- one bathroom with shower, hairdryer and makeup mirror
- Kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge and toaster
- Standard cookware includes coffeemaker, blender and kitchen towels
- Premium cable channels on all televisions
- Private terrace with Jacuzzi
- Sleeps two guests with a maximum of four guests
- Rate based on four occupants, a $30 USD charge will apply for a third or fourth person
- Specific view is not guaranteed so reserve now!
- The décor of each individual suite may vary
Very low cleaning fee!
Entire resort includes:
- 2 swimming pools
- Hot tub
- Brand new "Las Vegas" Drai's Beach Club
- 2 restaurants/bars
- Rooftop restaurant/brewery
- Spa offers services
- Starbucks' "Cafe Grattitude"
- Variety of weekly and annual events
- Deals on watersports: Wave runners, Dinner cruises, Diving excursions, Boat rentals (kayaks, glass bottom, party boats), Parasailing, Banana boat, Jet skis.
Just 2.5 blocks away from the best taco shops in Cabo! (1 and only Taco, Taco Gardenias, Rita's, and many more)
The resort can arrange transportation to and from the airport and can also refer you to a rental car company. Many things walkable distance from the resort.
There is construction going on throughout the year at the other building. This is not where you will be staying so it shouldn't effect your vacation.
Enjoy your stay!