Brand new five bedroom home, beautifully decorated with a plenty of room for large family gatherings and everything you need for a relaxing vacation!
We manage two properties behind this home if you need more space!
**We no longer offer a golf cart rental, please check with local vendors!
Highlights of the home:
• Sleeps 20 in beds, 2 on couch (not a pull-out) in the living room for additional fee, $25 per person, per night
• Dog friendly for a fee of $25 per dog, per night, up to $100 per dog - Two max and must be approved!
• Fully enclosed outdoor shower
• Extra refrigerator in the garage
• Direct TV and WIFI throughout
• Charcoal BBQ grill 12”x24”- You must provide your own charcoal and clean it afterwards
• Smoke detector system
• Full size Washer/Dryer
• Iron/ironing board
• New stainless steel appliances, including french door refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, coffee maker, microwave, blender
• Fully equipped kitchen for max guests – Cookware, Cookie Sheets, baking dishes, knives and cutting boards, Silverware, Plastic dishes and glasses, Coffee mugs, Coffee Pot (regular drip), Toaster, plastic dinnerware for kids
• Linens included: 2 towels per guest, sheets, pillows, quilts, kitchen towels, hand towels, wash clothes
• Extras Provided: Trash bags, 2 rolls of paper towels per stay, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom per stay, Dish soap, dishwasher fluid, hand soap, enough laundry detergent to wash the linens, some Ziploc bags, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, etc.
You need to bring:
Personal soaps i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap, etc.
Extra laundry detergent if you plan to do any of your own laundry
Charcoal and lighter
Beach canopy or umbrella
Anything and everything is available at The Big Store if you forget something! Like they say: "If we don't have it, you don't need it!"
Check-in: 4:00 p.m
Check-out: 10:00 a.m
Early check-in and late check-out is not available, thank you for your understanding.
OCCUPANCY: Max guests for rates listed is 20 in beds. Exceptions can be made for a pullout couch for up to 2 additional guests (max of 22) and must be approved with owner. $25 per additional guest per night. No exceptions.
**Tours of the home are only available for confirmed reservations with events.
ANY GATHERING SUCH AS A DAY PARTY, BBQ, PROM PARTY, BIRTHDAY PARTY, WEDDING, OR REUNION THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME (LISTED ABOVE) IS CONSIDERED AN EVENT AND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- RENTER TO SIGN AN EVENT AGREEMENT, SEPARATE FROM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- FURNISH A CONTRACT FOR ADDITONAL RESTROOMS
- PAY AN EVENT FEE (SEE BELOW).
THE HOUSE USES A SEPTIC SYSTEM AND HAS A MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY AND THEREFORE WHEN EXCEEDED, ADDITIONAL RESTROOMS ARE REQUIRED. IF YOU VIOLATE THIS POLICY, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND PAY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE SEPTIC SYSTEM.
***ALL events, including prom/youth weekends require a nonrefundable event booking fee of $500 due at the time of booking. This fee covers trash pick-up, insurance, extra cleaning, and additional administration.
The maximum guests allowed for any event is 30, which includes day and overnight guests.
For any event planned outdoors which exceeds the max occupancy, a contract for a back-up plan in case of rain (i.e. tent, restaurant reservation, etc.) is required in order to complete the booking.
PROM/YOUTH Weekend Reservations require one chaperone for every four minors (anyone that does not meet our minimum renting age of 25). Each chaperone is required to provide a copy of their driver’s license, be at least 25 years of age, and sign Event Agreement. All chaperones must be onsite with the minors at all times. If this policy is violated, the rental agreement is immediately terminated and you will be escorted off premises. There will be no refunds and each chaperone will be fined.
Please note that parking is limited to six vehicles, which reduces the entertainment space underneath the house. Street parking is monitored, as well as limited, so in consideration of our neighbors, we suggest buses or shuttle services from nearby towns. There are no large parking lots on the peninsula.
Please note that the home is not equipped to accommodate large parties indoors, so consider other arrangements in case of rain.
RENTING AGE: Minimum 25
We do not offer travel insurance. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately in case of unforeseen circumstances, and we highly recommend it. Example: Access America - (URL HIDDEN)
Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.