Come and enjoy your Smoky Mountain vacation in a well appointed home with SPECTACULAR VIEWS! The home features easy access and year around access. It is located in the heart of Maggie Valley where all the action of town takes place. During our winter season its close to the snow tubing and skiing at the top of the mountain.
The outside features of the home include a large open deck area on the front to enjoy the beautiful views and a covered porch area on the back side for a little more privacy. The parking is good for 2 to 3 vehicles. We have a gas grill for those evening BBQ's.
Inside features a cozy living room with wood fireplace to enjoy those crisp evenings. Entertainment includes TV with Netflix/Roku and High Speed Internet service. A queen size sleeper sofa is in the living room for over night guest. The fully equipped kitchen makes cooking home meals a snap.
Each level of the home features a bedroom and bath. On the main level is a queen size bed with shower and the upper level features a king size bed with a tub/shower combination. Both bedrooms have TV
We can't wait to have you visit the area and enjoy all the mountains offer you. Don't forget to take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway or visit nearby Asheville North Carolina and the famous Biltmore a sight to see!
Instructions for Check-In/Check-Out
• You must check-in at our office at 2787 Soco Rd. in Maggie Valley. We are located in Eagles Plaza near Snappy’s Pizza.
• Check in times will begin at 4:00 pm, however, this is not guaranteed. We work very hard to accommodate this check in time, but additional cleaning and inspection may be required for the rental homes, especially during peak and holiday seasons. You are welcome to call the office before your arrival to see if your vacation rental is ready for occupancy.
• During business hours, your check-in packet will be in our office. If you arrive after business hours, your packet will be in the RED drop box located just outside our office door. This packet includes directions to the home, keys, an after-hours emergency number, local trash locations, and directions to various grocery stores.
• Check out is 10:00 am and all keys need to be returned to our office or placed in the locked section of the RED drop box.
Items you will need to bring with you
(owners do not supply these items, however, if they are in the home, you are welcome to use)
• all paper products (toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, paper towels)
• trash bags, tin foil, baggies, coffee filters
• dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap, bath products
• All homes are furnished with bed and bath linens, pots & pans, and dishes. The homes also have washer and dryers for your use.
• If you are wanting to have firewood delivered, please call our office at and we will give you a contact person for that.
• Please be aware that weather and road conditions can change drastically in the mountains during the winter, even if there is no snow, roads can still become icy and dangerous (this includes steps and driveways) Please plan accordingly and drive safely.
Utility outages (power, cable, internet) are out of our control and we will make every effort for a quick resolve. There are no adjustment or refunds due to utility outages.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND NO REFUND
Thank you for your booking and we look forward to seeing you!!