About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
twin/ single (2)
Bedroom 4 on separate end of the house
Bunk bed · queen
Hall bathroom 1
Toilet · shower
Hall bathroom 2
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 10
1. Please park in the driveway. No parties/events strictly enforced.
2. Please turn off volleyball and basketball spotlights and limit outside noise by 10:30pm (10pm on weekdays) out of respect for our neighbors.
3. Please wipe water from cement (gray) countertops in kitchen and master bathroom as you use them.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by D&L Vacation Rentals, LLCAsk a question
About D&L Vacation Rentals, LLC
This home was named "The Bachelor Pad" when it was renovated on "Fixer Upper." David has called Waco home for several years, so if you want any tips or recommendations regarding the city, please ask!
Why D&L Vacation Rentals, LLC chose Mountainview
"The Bachelor Pad" appealed to me because I love to welcome people in to my home, and this house is a great place for people to come to relax and have fun. I love inviting people to things to help them join in community. I still enjoy hosting people in this home, and I'm thankful that I am now able to share it, so other people can gather with loved ones and make memories here too.