The home showcases stunning lake views from almost every room and opens out onto an extraordinary outdoor living space having 2500 sq. ft. of covered terraces with expansive lake views from every vantage point and offering a water playground including a pool, spa and 130’ of waterfront. This luxury estate sits on 1 acre and has a 6,500 sq. ft. 2-story open floor plan with 2 living areas, 2 bars, a kitchen, study, gameroom, 5 BR and 7 BA.
• The beautiful expansive indoor living space has an open formal living/bar, family, gameroom/bar entertainment and bedroom areas including 3 fireplaces, wireless internet throughout, 4 flat screen televisions with cable and DVD, and a premium whole home audio/intercom system to play music from your smartphone/computer.
• The remarkable outdoor living space features 2500 sq ft of covered patios/balconies, sitting area, fireplace, dining table, outdoor grill, negative-edge pool and spa, grand pecan trees, large yard, dock and 130 ft. of waterfront on Lake Austin.
• The estate is a water playground featuring * Resort-style Negative-Edge Pool * Spa * 2-Person Kayak * Stand Up Paddle Boards (2) * 20 foot Giant Floating Mat * Hammock * Fishing Equipment * Giant Inflatable Water Slide * Water Toys/Floats * Boat Dock for swimming, launching kayak/SUP excursions and for parking your boat dockside (slip not available). Please be safe and enjoy the water at your own risk.
• The home has 5 bedrooms with en-suite baths, each with gorgeous views of the lake or hill country, 1 master with king, 1 guest suite with queen, and 3 upstairs bedrooms with doubles. Sleeps 7 comfortably and up to 10 when sharing the double beds. There are 5 full baths, one private bath in each bedroom, and two half baths.
• Located in an upscale neighborhood with a beautiful park on the lake just 4 min. walk away featuring what has been rated "Austin's Best Hiking Trail," playscapes, tennis courts, soccer fields, grills and over 6 miles of the hill country's most beautiful views and trails. A variety of restaurants and stores are just 10 minutes away outside the beautiful hill country neighborhood, and world-famous sunsets over Lake Travis at the Oasis Restaurant are 15 minutes away.
• Located just 25 minutes from downtown Austin and all of its great restaurants, bars, live music venues, kayaking/SUP at Lady Bird Lake, music festivals at Zilker Park, swimming in Barton Springs Pool, touring the Bob Bullock History Museum, the State Capitol, the Blanton Museum or LBJ Library, world class performances at the Long Center and ACL Live, and premier events including SXSW, Austin City Limits Festival, and US Formula 1 Racing (50 minutes to Circuit of the Americas).
• Central to Austin's best shopping: The Domain, Barton Creek Mall, Hill Country Galleria; and Austin’s best golf: River Place, Twin Creeks, UT Golf Club, Falconhead, Barton Creek, Avery Ranch.
Book your stay in Austin now for relaxation and enjoyment year-round in this beautiful Lake Austin Waterfront Paradise!
Restrictions: No smoking, no pets, no parties and no events. Rental includes all utilities (except for pool heating), linens, towels, a supply of paper products, hand soaps and dish soap, and many other stock and sundry items; all other items must be brought by renter. There are grocery, drug and other stores just 5 mi. away and various delivery services in the area can deliver supplies. Please treat our home and our neighbors respectfully, as you would your own. Thank you.