Enjoy total privacy in the heart of Athens by staying in this stylish Royal Penthouse at Thissio, located at the Apostolou Pavlou street in Thissio, one of the most beautiful pedestrian streets in the world, right in the midst of the top archaeological sites!
You will stay in the heart of Thissio, in an elegant and luxurious Penthouse, right in the center of Athens. The Acropolis Royal Penthouse is richly decorated with contemporary objets d’art, which reflects not just my personal taste but also my genuine passion for Arts & Design.
The Acropolis Royal Penthouse is part of a marvellous 1970s building. Though incredibly central, it is completely private. You will be able to come and go as you please at any time of the day/ night without worrying about disturbing anyone.
Thissio is vibrant, safe, and packed full of cafes, bars, nightclubs, music venues and the famous traditional Monastiraki Flea Market. Acropolis, Herodeon and many more museums and archaeological sites are within walking distance.
The Rail station of Thissio is a two-minutes walk, securing easy connection to the Athens city center, as well as to the Athens International Airport and Piraeus port.
Experience Athens at it's best! The Acropolis Royal Penthouse is a truly perfect setting for the explorer within you. Suitable for business trips, romantic weekends or fun city breaks. You'll love it.
THE ROYAL PENTHOUSE:
• Spacious Roof Garden with breathtaking view to the Acropolis
• Two large and bright bedrooms, featuring double beds, oak flooring, and modern furniture
• Large Living Room (hosts 6) with a designated dining aread
• Office Space, guaranteeing total focus and uninterrupted workflow
• Kitchen, with modern appliances and vintage aesthetic
• One bathroom with bathtub and rain showerhead and one WC
• Direct access to a spacious balcony
• Wi-Fi, Cable TV, a washing machine, electric dryer, microwave, a fridge, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, game console, all bedding, sheets & towels and unlimited tea and coffee provided.
• Private entrance
IN WALKING DISTANCE:
• 10 min walk to the Acropolis Hill and its monuments, an iconic site rich in historical and mythical symbolism, probably the most famous and most visited in the world since the Antiquity
• 8 min walk to Herodeon, The Odeon of Herodes Atticus stone theatre, built in 161 AD, where the yearly summer festival in Athens is celebrated in
• 2 min walk to Herakleidon Museum, a private museum showcasing one of the world’s biggest collections of MC Escher
• 4 min walk to open Cine Thission, rated as “The World's most Enjoyable Movie Theater” by CNN: (URL HIDDEN)
• 6 min walk to Monastiraki Flea Market, one of the best places to buy just about anything
THINGS TO DO:
• Cycling: Find a bike at the rental shop located just around the corner and see more of all the attractions the city has to offer
• Sight Seeing: Arrange your schedule at your own pace or consult our trusted Tour Guide to give you great insights
• Culture: Explore the best music, movies, arts & culture festivals, exhibitions, acts and events at premium venues, ranging from intimate neighborhood spaces to historic halls
• Dinner: Indulge in a unique gastronomic experience at various top-notch gourmet & traditional restaurants to suit all tastes
• Shopping: Discover your next favorite high-street items on the pedestrianized Ermou, top international designers along Voukourestiou Street and exquisite souvenirs throughout Plaka & the Monastiraki
• Markets: Visit an organic market with local delicacies and herbs within walking distance, as well as several super markets offering a wide variety of food and household products
• I have had whole families stay in the Acropolis Royal Penthouse. Families love it, as I live in a safe neighborhood, with close proximity to lots of activities. The youngest guest I have had was 4 yrs and the eldest was 77yrs.
• Smoking is allowed only in open spaces (i.e. Roof Garden & Balcony).