Welcome to our historic Placerville home that has been beautifully maintained. The property is cute and delightful. We are a short walk to the beautiful Rotary Park, Placerville City Park, and the historic downtown Main Street.
There are two bedrooms, one with a super comfortable double bed and the other with a bunk bed which has a double bed on the bottom, and a twin (single) bed on top. If necessary, there is also a deluxe, 6-inch, futon (floor mattress) with memory foam.
The house has an excellent high-speed Internet/WiFi, and smart TV with ChromeCast (i.e., NetFlix, Amazon, etc., but no cable). There are plenty of books, games, cards, and puzzles. The kitchen is well-equipped and beautiful (though there is no dishwasher), and looks out over the spacious backyard. The utility room has clothes washer and dryer. There is also an iron and ironing board.
The house is equipped with bathroom towels, soap, and shampoo/conditioner amenities; and soap, conditioner, and bleach for clothes washing. The house has a new heating and air conditioning system (central air) for your comfort, and three parking spaces are available in the driveway, along with street parking.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Check in time is 4 PM or later. Check out time is 11 AM. We try to accommodate early check-in and late check-out, when possible. Please inquire if needed.
- Please take tender loving care of our beautiful home, and be respectful of the neighborhood. Please, no loud music or noise.
- Only Guests may stay overnight.
- Please, no stilettos or spike heels allowed.
- Use furniture and appliances only for their intended use. Be gentle and careful with all furnishings.