Experience Park City life by staying in this cozy property within walking distance to Main Street! With enough beds to sleep 10 people, this home is great for a family or friend getaway looking to be adventurous, explore and spend time with the locals down on Main. The home includes an open living space floor plan encompassing granite kitchen countertops, leather sofas and direct access to the outdoor patio that contains a hot tub as well! Relax, explore and have some fun at this marvelous Park City property.
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 16, 2019
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Park City at its Best!
What a great Spring Break! This awesome location gave us easy access to Deer Valley and Park City Slopes. Walk to all the best restaurants and shopping on Main Street AND town lift. And if you don’t want to walk, the free Trolley will stop just steps from the door. The house was clean and spacious with everything we needed for two families of four. Definitely looking forward to our return trip.
We appreciate your feedback Amy! So glad to hear it was a great stay for you and your guests. We love the convenience of this vacation home.
Looking forward to having you all back for another stay!
- The TR Davis, Inc. Team
A Perfect Location!
The townhouse was a great fit for our family and friends. We will definitely be back for ski season next year.
If you're looking for a vacation home close to ski lifts, shopping and restaurants, this is as good as it gets. Walking distance to the town lift and Main Street which is full of great dining options and cute boutique shops.
The house came equipped with all the comforts of home; fireplace, well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, cozy decor laundry room, garage, and hot tub! The house was also spotless upon our arrival which was a big plus for us. Highly recommend.
Nice Home but Lacking in Execution
I hesitate leaving a 3/5 rating as this property's first review, but I feel I must comment to provide more color for guests wishing to consider this home. To lay the foundation, we had seven adults (three couples and one single) staying for an extended weekend:
1. Management company: very responsive and quick to try to rectify the issues (see below) we reported (thank you!). I believe this property is new to their portfolio, perhaps explaining the cons below
2. Location: right at the top of Main St. This could be seen as a pro or a con as the trolley does not operate until 10 AM (though the public bus operates in the area) so if you are planning to take the trolley to ski, do you research. If you want to casually walk into town for dinner, the location is perfect
3. Space: there are two bedrooms on the top floor, one on the main and one in the "basement" in the garage, each with its own bathroom. For a group of adults, this was perfect. The common areas (kitchen / living room / hot tub) were good size
1. HVAC: the heating worked decently on the main floor, however, the top floor became extremely hot when the heat was turned on and the basement never had adequate heat. This was a HUGE problem for our entire stay. The management company did send a couple of folks to check on the system, but it never worked entirely (i.e. the top floor residents had to open their windows at night and the downstairs had to sleep in extra layers)
2. Common area: the ice maker made a loud humming noise throughout our stay, one of the two couches is past its prime and the fireplace was not super straight forward to use
3. Humidifiers: each bedroom had one, but at least 2 / 4 were broken (or did not work properly)
Thank you kindly for leaving us a detailed review on our newest property in Park City, Utah. Your review is very important to us as we strive to provide well appointed homes for our customers as well as excellent customer service.
Your group was great to work with during your stay and we appreciated you contacting us via our 24-hour Customer Service line to make us aware of your concerns regarding cooler temps in the lower floor bedroom. The HVAC technician noted that the heating system was working properly, however, the way the house was built can cause a discrepancy in the heat dispersement between upper and lower floors. We have added a more powerful space heater to the lower floor bedroom to help compensate for the heat discrepancy.
In addition, the upper floor bedroom vents can be adjusted to help prevent rooms from getting overly warm.
Additional humidifiers have also been purchased to ensure each room has proper humidity during the winter months. Thank you for making us aware.
We will most definitely look into replacing the sofa as you mentioned.
Although we weren't made aware of the ice maker noise during your stay, it has since been repaired.
Lastly, we agree the fireplace can be a bit tricky to operate for a first time user so we are adding a video link to better explain the process for future renters.
The TR Davis, Inc. Team
Park City Fun!
This property was a fantastic and fun retreat for our group of 8 adults! We had been planning a ski getaway for a while and this house definitely provided the comforts of home while still feeling like we were on vacation. The 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, cozy living room, fully equipped kitchen and hot tub at this home provided ample space for all of us to enjoy ourselves without feeling cramped. We had a great experience with the property management company making the check in and out process simple and easy. The house is also perfectly located at the top of Main Street providing quick access to all the shops and restaurants with 3-minute walk. We would definitely stay here again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change.