Bulan Cenik (little moon) house is located in Ubud, Bali, recently voted as the most fascinating city of Asia by Condé Nast Traveler. This two-storey house with 1 bedroom, private garden is only 20 minutes walk to the city center where you can enjoy fine dining, abundant shopping, pampering spas and endless cultural entertainment.
Overlooking a landscape of rice fields and forest, you will find calm and relaxation, while you are only a short distance away from the cultural and artistic experience of Ubud and nearby villages.
Walking distance :
- 3 minutes Yellow flower cafe
- 3 minutes Intuitive Flow Yoga
- 5 minutes Made's warung
- 7 minutes Lili Lala warung
- 10 minutes Bintang Supermaket
- 10 minutes Sedona Spa
- 20 minutes Ubud center
- Kitchen fully equipped (fridge, toaster, gaz cooker)
- Ceiling Ventilator in the bedroom and living room
- TV and DVD player and local television channels
Airport pick-up can be arrange