Waterfront house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pet-friendly, min age 6 for kids
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Min Age 6, non-crawling infants allowed,max 3 kidsMin Age 6, non-crawling infants allowed,max 3 kids
Pets allowed - Max 2 dogs without prior approval; $79 pet feeMax 2 dogs without prior approval; $79 pet fee
Max guests: 6 - No add'l day or overnight guests allowedNo add'l day or overnight guests allowed
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- PDF covers all rental rules. House is non-smoking; smoking permitted outside in approved areas. Boat permitted after acknowledgment of boat rules
- Max 3 kids allowed: Minimum age 6, non-crawling infants allowed. Max occupancy is 6 persons total. No additional day or overnight guests permitted.
- Pets allowed for $79 pet fee (max 2 dogs w/o prior approval). Max 3 vehicles unless approved prior to arrival. Rates include 5% Mathews Occupancy tax
Hosted by Karla ScanlanAsk a question
About Karla Scanlan
We (Dave and Karla) are the proud 'parents' of our yellow Lab, Skink, and rescue cat, Shamrock, and the delighted uncle and aunt of ten nieces/nephews. Our labs have traveled w/us on vacations down to the Florida Keys and up to Bar Harbor (where we honeymooned three decades ago). All the kids in our lives regularly remind us how amazing the rural life is and how lucky we are to be so immersed in nature. Don't hold it against us but we're die hard Dallas Cowboys fans since the late 70s!
Karla Scanlan purchased this House in 2016
Why Karla Scanlan chose Foster
The water view...just stunning views of the East River, the main reason we purchased Green Acres at the Bay. We spent the better part of a year renovating this farmhouse and property to provide a vacation paradise for couples, families and of course it's dog-friendly. Master gardener Richard worked his magic again to make the grounds spectacular including fire pit, pathway gardens and he even incorporated the original owners' skiff into the entrance way gardens. Let the relaxation begin!