Newer Family-Friendly Condo Getaway - Gulf Beach to Bay Complex(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Located on the narrow of Anna Maria Island, BBC straddles the Gulf and Intercoastal. To the west, an easy stroll across the street gives guests access to complimentary lounge chairs on a pristine, white, sandy beach. To the east, an elevated boardwalk leads to a covered porch with swing that provides a secluded spot to relax in the warm breeze, cast a fishing line, or enjoy the hidden treasures of Florida mangroves. A heated pool with outdoor spa and decorative waterfall is steps away and enhanced by a beautiful courtyard atmosphere. Parking is provided in a covered garage with motion sensor lighting and the option of an elevator or stairs that lead to this beautiful second-floor condo.
This new condo features a fully-equipped, spacious gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, premium stainless steel appliances, and high-quality cabinetry. The master suite features a DVD/VCR, walk-in closet (in which a playpen could be situated), and full bath with double sinks and a walk-in, tiled shower with stool and handrails. Wireless internet access is available, as well as a washer/dryer and dishwasher. A high chair, umbrella stroller, playpen, books, games, and reclining leather sofa and love seat lend to the family-friendly atmosphere. Decor is 'kid-friendly' with temptations placed out of little one's reach and furnishings without glass doors and table tops. The 2nd bedroom includes 2 twin sized beds, as well as a queen-sized inflatable mattress. The den is equipped with a comfortable, full-sized convertible couch (“click-clack”). A large, screened lanai features a mosaic table and hurricane lamps.
Anna Maria Island was recently voted Number 1 2007 U.S. destination, a Web-based forum for destination reviews. A quaint, historic island (only 7 miles in length), AMI provides a unique atmosphere with free trolley rides (a trolley stop is located at the entrance to the complex), one-of-a-kind restaurants (fast-food chains and high rise complexes are banned from the island), antique shops, art galleries, and quiet residential areas.
7 day minimum
Member since: 2006
- On floor 2
Furnished with families in mind. Stroller, pack and play, high chair, toys games, and childrens' videos on site. There are also a limited number of beach toys and chairs. We ask that you completely rinse and dry these prior to bringing into the condo. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) Pack and Play, high chair and stroller for your use. Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Convertible bed is a 'click-clack' type sofa, which is much more comfortable and easy to convert than the traditional sofa sleeper. There is also an inflatable twin mattress for guest use (but we cannot guarantee that it will be in working order). We often put the inflatable mattress on the floor next to the convertible bed. Linen provided for all. Each bedroom has a TV/DVD. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Membership Access: Guests of Bradenton Beach Club enjoy full membership access at Cedars Tennis Resort located at 645 Cedars Court on Longboat Key. Full membership includes unlimited use of the 10 fully-lit Har-Tru tennis courts, community bicycles, community kayaks, fishing pier and Jr. Olympic heated swimming pool. You will also have full membership access to the Cedars Bar & Grill and Tiki Bar and 24-hour fitness center....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
The complex itself (Bradenton Beach Club) straddles the beach and bay. Walk across the street (Gulf Drive) - about 200 yards - to reach the beach. The Bay is 200 yards in the other direction....moreless
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Guests have the option of temporary privileges at Cedars Tennis Resort (tennis, Jr. Olympic pool, fitness) on Longboat Key for no additional cost. Located approximately 10 minutes from the condo....moreless
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
(2) There is one pool located adjacent to our unit. This pool includes a hot tub and accessible bathroom. There is another, smaller, pool located Gulf-side within the complex. Pools are heated. ...moreless
- Heated Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Administrative Fee-varie $0
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Accidental Damage Fee $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Minimum stay is 7 nights. Monthly and seasonal rentals available at discounted rates. Please inquire for specifics.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Close to Mote Aquarium, Ringling Brothers' Art Museum, Busch Gardens (1 hour from Tampa). Two hours from Orlando. Thirty minutes from outlet mall in Bradenton. Miniature golf in Bradenton Beach and Pirate's Cove mini-golf in Bradenton.
Dusk at the Bradenton Beach Club
Family Room with reclining leather sofa, love seat and chair
Master Bedroom with king bed
Den with convertable "click-clack" sofa - folds flat for a full size bed.
Beach to Bay overview of the BBC showing layout of unit in complex.
Gazebo and swing on the bay. Rent kayaks across the bay and picnic on the dock.
Spacious, contemporary kitchen with new appliances, granite countertops
Dining area with tall table--seats 6
Second Bedroom with twin beds. Room for a twin inflatable mattress on the floor.
Breezy lanai--great for relaxation
White sand beach with private loungechairs
Spa and one of two pools at the BBC. Heated in cooler months.
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.