Rental ID: NB1015WBA (sleeps 8)
From the minute guests walk through the front door, they are greeted by the cool hues of sand and sea glass. This home has been beautifully remodeled from top to bottom, and is oh, so inviting for relaxing visits to Newport Beach! There is plenty of natural light to highlight the the beach-themed motif of shells, sea grass furnishings and boardwalk-plank flooring. No detail has been overlooked!
Here's what you will find:
- Gas log fireplace with TV over the mantle
- Comfy pullout queen sofabed with 2 upholstered side chairs
- Nearby dining table with seating for 6
- Recessed lighting throughout
- High end appliances
- Quality fixtures and cabinetry
- Bar stool seating for 3 at the center island
- Marble counters
- Fully stocked with everything needed for family meal prep and dining: dishes,
utensils, cookware, bakeware
- Guests must provide food, drinks, spices, condiments; paper/plastic goods
- King bedroom with wall-mount TV; ceiling fan
- Queen bedroom with walk-in closet
- Queen sofabed in living room
- Twin bunk bed set in a hallway nook
- Hallway Bathroom #1: Tub/shower combo
- Hallway Bathroom #2: Step-in shower; dual sink vanity
OUTDOOR LIVING: Front Patio
- Dining table with seating for 4 and market umbrella
- Two side chairs
- Propane gas bbq grill
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.
- Wifi; 4 beach chairs; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; tower fans; hardwood flooring throughout
- Bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee
- Liquid hand/body soap; dish soap; dishwasher caps; sponge; kitchen trash bags; (guests must provide shampoo/conditioner; personal toiletries)
- Starter supplies: 2-4 rolls toilet paper; 1 paper towel roll - (guests must provide additional amount)
LAUNDRY: Full laundry facilities located in the rear garage. Guests must provide their own supplies
PARKING: 1 car parking in the shared double car garage (garage dimensions 12'x81.5')
LOCATION: Just one house away, there is plenty of fun to be found in the surf and sand (surfing, boogie boarding, paddle boarding, sun bathing). In addition, a wonderful public bay beach is just across the street on Bay Ave. for designated bay swimming and easy launch site for kayaks or paddle boards. The bay beach is a fabulous harbor view location any time of day - it's especially ideal to view the famous Christmas Boat Parade up close and personal! Six short blocks away, you will find the lovely bayfront Marina Park with a playground for the kids, and a café with free Wifi. Easy day excursions can take you to Disneyland/California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Hollywood, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Legoland, and more! Discover world-class shopping at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza--less than a 15-minute drive away.
NOTE: The rear upstairs 2 bedroom/1 bath unit can be also be booked simultaneously, when available, to sleep a maximum 14 total guests on the entire property. See separate listing or contact our office for more details.
RECREATIONAL GEAR: Additional beach, recreational, or baby gear is available for rent from the management at reasonable rates for our guests: bikes of all sizes, child seats, trailers, body boards, surfboards, large ice chests, beach umbrellas, wagons, corn hole; plus Pack n Play portable cribs, portable high chairs, jogger strollers, rollaway twin beds, and much more! Delivery and pick-up included. If arrangements are made in advance, delivery can be made in time for your arrival. Contact our Beachview Realty office or Beachview Bikes for more information.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date