Rental ID: NB1015WBA (sleeps 8)
From the minute guests walk through the front door, they are greeted by the cool hues of sand and sea glass. This home has been beautifully remodeled from top to bottom, and is oh, so inviting for relaxing visits to Newport Beach! There is plenty of natural light to highlight the the beach-themed motif of shells, sea grass furnishings and boardwalk-plank flooring. No detail has been overlooked!
Living areas include:
- Gas log fireplace with TV over the mantle
- Comfy sofa seating (with pullout queen bed) with 2 upholstered side chairs
- Nearby dining table with seating for 6
- Recessed lighting throughout
Adjacent kitchen includes:
- High end appliances
- Quality fixtures and cabinetry
- Bar stool seating for 3 at the center island
- Marble counters
- Fully stocked with everything needed for family meal prep and dining
Sleeping arrangements include:
- King bedroom with wall-mount TV; ceiling fan
- Queen bedroom with walk-in closet
- Queen sofabed in living room
- Twin bunk bed set in a hallway nook
Front patio includes:
- Dining table with seating for 4 and umbrella
- Two side chairs
- Propane barbecue
- 1 car parking (12'x81.5')
- Laundry facilities
Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) DOES NOT have air conditioning.
Location: Just one house away, there is plenty of fun to be found in the surf and sand (surfing, boogie boarding, paddle boarding, sun bathing). In addition, a wonderful public bay beach is just across the street on Bay Ave. for designated bay swimming and easy launch site for kayaks or paddle boards. The bay beach is a fabulous harbor view location any time of day - it's especially ideal to view the famous Christmas Boat Parade up close and personal! Six short blocks away, you will find the lovely bayfront Marina Park with a playground for the kids, and a café with free Wifi. Easy day excursions can take you to Disneyland/California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Hollywood, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Legoland, and more! Discover world-class shopping at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza--less than a 15-minute drive away.
The rear upstairs 2 bedroom unit can be also be booked simultaneously, when available, to sleep 14 total guests on the entire property!
We offer competitive pricing for our guests with beach-cruiser bike rentals for the entire family from infants to adults; free delivery and pick-up included, along with helmets and locks.
All bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee. Four beach chairs are provided for your use.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date