Rental ID: NB1015WBB (sleeps 6)
Light and bright throughout, attention to detail and comfort were paramount for this full, top-to-bottom remodel. And now our guests are the lucky ones to enjoy it as a vacation home! Tastefully furnished and decorated with a tasteful nautical theme, there's no mistaking that the ocean is a short hop, skip and a jump away!
- Comfy sofa with 3 upholstered side chairs
- Wall-mounted Roku TV
- Nearby dining table with seating for 6
- Recessed lighting
- Wide plank flooring
- Barstool seating for 3 at the kitchen counter
- High end major and small appliances
- View of the ocean
- Fully stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware and more for meal prep
- Guests must provide food, drinks, spices, condiments, paper/plastic goods
- King bedroom with wall mount TV; ceiling fan
- Queen bedroom; ceiling fan
- Queen pullout sofabed in living room
HALLWAY BATHROOM: Tub/shower combo; dual sink vanity
- Downstairs breezeway patio between front unit and rear garage
- Large square dining table with seating for 8
- Propane gas bbq grill
DUE TO THE TYPICALLY MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE - LIKE MOST IN THE AREA - DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING.
- Wifi; 4 beach chairs; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; heating;
- Bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee - Liquid hand/body soap; dish soap; dishwasher caps; sponge; kitchen trash bags; (guests must provide shampoo/conditioner; personal toiletries)
- Starter supplies: 2-4 rolls toilet paper; 1 paper towel roll - (guests must provide additional amount)
LAUNDRY: stack laundry facilities in the hallway (guests must provide their own supplies)
PARKING: 1 parking space in the shared garage (12'x81.5')
LOCATION: Just one house away, there is plenty of fun to be found in the surf and sand (surfing, boogie boarding, paddle boarding, sun bathing). In addition, a wonderful public bay beach is just across the street on Bay Ave. for designated bay swimming and easy launch site for kayaks or paddle boards. The bay beach provides a fabulous harbor view location any time of day - it's especially ideal to view the famous Christmas Boat Parade up close and personal! Six short blocks away, you will find the lovely bayfront Marina Park with a playground for the kids, and a café with free Wifi. Easy day excursions can take you to Disneyland/California Adventure, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Hollywood, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Legoland, and more! Discover world-class shopping at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza--less than a 15-minute drive away.
NOTE: The front 2 bedroom/2 bath unit can also be booked simultaneously, when available, to accommodate a total of 14 maximum guests on the entire property. See separate listing or contact our office for more details.
RECREATIONAL GEAR: Additional beach, recreational, or baby gear is available for rent from the management at reasonable rates for our guests: bikes of all sizes, child seats, trailers, body boards, surfboards, large ice chests, beach umbrellas, wagons, corn hole; plus Pack n Play portable cribs, portable high chairs, jogger strollers, rollaway twin beds, and much more! Delivery and pick-up included. If arrangements are made in advance, delivery can be made in time for your arrival. Contact our Beachview Realty office or Beachview Bikes for more information.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date