Why choose Peachland? It's simple, the convenient central location is unsurpassed with quick access to all areas in the Okanagan.
Why choose Serenity Lake View BnB? Our property and surrounding area has a private, peaceful vibe with trees, gardens, wildlife, lake & valley views while being minutes to a variety of amenities. Our tastefully appointed furnishings give the appeal of a boutique hotel and include a comfortable queen bed with soft linens, a sitting area with reclining chairs & ottoman to put your feet up. We provide an in-room eating nook in the front of the suite so you can enjoy the beautiful lake views over a morning cup of joe, as well as outdoor patio with bistro set should you decide to dine el fresco. The Guest Suite also includes a work space, flat screen HD-TV, secure complimentary wi-fi and private 4 pc ensuite. The guest accommodation is located in a large space above our garage removed from the rest of our home giving it a "guest house" appeal.
Our continental breakfast is provided in your suite so you can enjoy at your pleasure. There is coffee, a selection of teas, and choices of juice, fruit, home-made jams, cereals, oatmeal, baked goods, and yogurt.
Also provided: blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, soaps, towels & facecloths, housecoats, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, bar fridge, dishes & cutlery, beach towels & chairs, cooler & picnic supplies, air mattresses.
Our B&B is ideal for couples who want to enjoy a private, quiet space while exploring our area or the business traveller needing a convenient central location. You'll appreciate the seclusion we offer as we only have 1 guest suite with its own entrance.
West Kelowna is under a 10 minute drive offering our guests more restaurants, retail experiences, wineries (including renowned Mission Hill & Quail's Gate), theatres and golf courses. Peachland's trendy Beach Avenue offers a variety of top-notch restaurants & pubs to satisfy any appetite, as well as boutiques, parks, beaches, live entertainment, water sports rentals and more. Since we are in the heart of Okanagan wine country, there are a number of wineries nearby. We have a local wine tour company who can set up a personalized experience for you. The area offers a number of walking and hiking trails for our outdoor enthusiasts and some are just minutes from our house.
For our winter guests Telemark cross country ski club is a mere 15 minute drive from our home and offers a number of groomed trails for classic & skate style plus snow shoe paths.
The William A. Bennett Bridge will take you into popular Kelowna - the heart of the Okanagan! Choose from a number of amenities in this "hip" vibrant city not to mention the famous wineries. Cedar Creek, Summerhill, Tantalus just to name a few.
15 minutes to the south of Peachland is Summerland. Enjoy a stunning drive along the highway into this quaint lakeside town offering more restaurants, many popular wineries (Thornhaven and Dirty Laundry) along the Bottleneck Drive, beaches, golf courses plus a number of fresh fruit and vegetable stands.
Continue on into Penticton, another popular Okanagan city for its beaches, water sports & nearby ski hills. A popular summertime pastime is to "float down the canal" from one end of Penticton to the other with a cooler of brewskies. Experience the popular wine route along scenic Naramata Bench where you can sip & dine en route. This area is home to a number of top-notch wineries such as Red Rooster, Hillside & Lang.
Just 10 minutes south of Penticton is one of our many favourite "vintner's crawl" in Okanagan Falls where you'll find See Ya Later, Blue Mountain, Wild Goose and Meyer Family.
You may want to consider a day trip south of Penticton into the Valley's desert area in the Oliver/Osoyoos region offering more award-winning wineries such as Burrowing Owl, N'kmip, and Hester Creek.
At the end of your day, enjoy a delicious meal at one of our fab Peachland eateries and then back to your retreat at Serenity Lake View to enjoy the sun setting before settling in for a good night's sleep.
- Reservations restricted to no more than 2 adults over the age of 19.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m.-7:00 a.m. No additional guests are permitted on the property or in your suite.
- No parties or events are to be held during your stay and loud music is not to be played throughout the day or evening.
- Only 1 vehicle is allowed during your stay. We do not offer RV parking and only have sufficient room for one vehicle; street parking is not permitted. No exceptions, please.
- No smoking permitted in the room or anywhere on the property
- Only the electric appliances provided in the suite are to be used. Hot plates, toaster ovens, portable cooking devices including outdoor barbeques are not to be used indoor or anywhere on the property. Licensing and local fire & municipal restrictions prohibit their use.
- Burning of candles inside of suite or on the property is prohibited (fire safety regulations). Only the outdoor citronella candle provided by us can be used.
- Please do not wear outdoor footwear inside the guest suite.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check in time is after 3:00 p.m. pst
- Check out time is by 11:00 a.m. pst