About the property
- Cabin1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Private mountain lake cabin sleeps 6 within 15 minutes of all Trip-Cities-Cities
Off the beaten path, yet minutes to civilization, this private secluded, mountain lake cabin sits on over 4 acres of private land. With over 700 ft of lake frontage and 6 levels of decks and docks, this cabin is a private paradise for anyone visiting the area.
As you turn onto the gravel road, soak in the rolling farmland leading to the picturesque barn. You will drive along a tree covered lakeside private drive arriving at your moment of serenity.
The split level cabin offers a cozy family room with gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, kitchen and dining area.
The master bedroom with Queen bed has a master bath, sitting area, and private walk out balcony over looking the main channel of Boone Lake.
Second bedroom features a queen bed and desk for studying or writing.
While the cabin is quaint, cozy, and perfect for up to 6 guests, the real prize is outside.
The first level of decking, off of the master bedroom is the perfect place to enjoy a book or a morning cup of coffee.
The massive second level wrap around deck offers rocking chairs, love seats, gliders, outdoor dining table and charcoal grill. You will enjoy a meal surrounded by breathtaking, year-round, panoramic views of the water.
The third level main deck provides ample seating for sun bathing, fire pit, and gazebo dining and sitting area.
Lower level decks provide porch swings, fishing platforms, and a water side floating dock.
Spend your day fishing, boating, kayaking and swimming in the lake. Or if you prefer, take a hike on the over 4 acres of farm land, picking blackberries and blueberries along the way.
Your cabin is centrally located in the Tri-Cities. Less than 10 minutes to Tri-Cities airport, 5 minutes to Johnson City, and 15 minutes to Bristol Motor Speedway.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, complimentary wireless internet, air conditioning, central heating, flat screen TV, charcoal grill, Fishing gear, kayaks, canoe, fire pit, gas fireplace, patio, and much more
- Outstanding location - Minutes from Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, airport and Bristol Motor Speedway
- Close proximity to restaurants, shopping, golf courses and much more
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 18, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.