Encinitas is perfect in the fall and an easy drive down 101 (avoiding Interstate 5 traffic) to the Del Mar track.
This newly listed house has style, practicality and location. New owners have set the house up for their large family and yours. Every detail has been thought through. Here's why we love it and you will too:
- Stunning location over looking newly renovated Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Beach access in Encinitas is limited to Swamis, D St, Moonlight Beach and Stone Steps. This house is about as close as you can get to the beach.
- Moonlight Beach has life guards, snack bar, bathrooms, showers, BBQs, beach volleyball and summer concerts. All just a block away.
- Outdoor shower with hot water. Nice private shower to get all the sand off. Fabulous laundry room to hang all the drying towels.
- Easy walk to town especially the very popular Lofty Coffee and ice cream shop that are an easy and safe walk for younger kids too. There are about 6 new restaurants in the immediate area with the rest of old Encinitas just a few blocks away.
- House is stocked with summer fun; big beach wagon to carry cooler, beach towels, boogie boards, chairs, 3 bikes.
- 2 decks overlooking beach and sunsets. Provide outdoor dining, late afternoon wine sipping and a BBQ. A small fenced yard for little ones to run on.
- House layout is perfect for multiple families. 3 ensuite bedrooms on entry floor with king, queen and a choice of king or 2 twin. Upstairs (on kitchen level) are 2 more bedrooms set up as a family suite with a king bed and full/twin bunkbeds. There are 2 living areas so adults and kids can split up, the main living area plus a huge theater room on the lower level with video games too. Theater room perfect for sports fanatics like us.
- Parking! Let's not forget how hard it is to park in a beach town. Not an issue here since there is one spot in the garage and 2 more in the back alley driveway.
- We rent on VRBO/HomeAway whenever we travel so we know what will make your trip more enjoyable. We'll supply all the bath soaps and shampoos, hair dryers, laundry detergent, paper products and even enough coffee and tea to get you up the first few mornings. There will be basics in the pantry as well.
- "Green"? If you happen to be into clean living this house has solar and all natural, unscented cleaning products.
- Encinitas is the hottest town on the coast right now with new shops and fun restaurants opening every month. We'll provide a list of our favorites.
- San Diego has its own long list of attractions but since we've lived here with kids for 8 years we can give you some ideas you may not have thought of.
Ground floor: Master with Cal King, sliders to patio and large ensuite
Ground floor: Guest with Queen, sliders to patio and ensuite
Ground floor: Guest with option for king or 2 twins and ensuite
Upper floor: Family Suite 1 with Cal King bed and shared bath
Upper floor: Family Suite 2 with bund bed, twin on top and full on bottom.
TV Details: The house has 4 TV's with Direct TV service. Living room, theater room, master and kid's bunkbed room.
Internet: Yes! Good high speed wifi is included.
Rules: Not too many. We want you to enjoy the house as if it were your own. The owners do have chemical allergies so that means NO SMOKING EVER ANYWHERE near house or on decks. It also means we will happily supply the soaps, laundry and cleaning supplies. Please, no spray sun tan lotion in the house.