Tranquility Villa Executive Home with Triple the Waterfront(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 people
Best place to retire in US Magazine in 2014 Cruises and sightseeing tours are available at Fisherman's Village about one mile away. Day excursion available to the Keys can be taken at Ft Meyer. Holidaze boat rental is available for day or week rentals. The Isle is beautiful to see by boat and Gaspiralla Island and Boca Grande are a short distance away with lots to do! If you like watching dolphins and manatees and of course beautiful boats this tip lot property is for you!
Punta Gorda Isle is a deed restrictive community with all waterfront homes having excellent sailboat or power boat access to Charlotte harbor and the gulf of Mexico. If golf is your thing Punta Gorda has some of the best golf courses in the country according to Golf Digest! This luxurious home has all the amenities for just relaxing and enjoying the unique tip lot or is perfectly located to visit anywhere on the west coast. This tip lot allows you to have total privacy when in the heated pool because of the size of this property. Triple the water view !
Artists and Musicians tour downtown: Beautiful downtown has lovely restaurants and art galleries , and museums. Guest Guide will be supplied at the property to give you direction as to where to go for provisions etc. As always you can call us for additional information.
Punta Gorda is located in south west Florida just at the Peace River and the Charlotte harbor. Charlotte harbor is the second largest harbor in the state of Florida and offers 125 miles of pristine boating water.
Golf digest ranked Punta Gorda #3 on their list of best cities for golf in the 'country'. Also money magazine has also ranked Punta Gorda as the #1' 'America’s best places to live' many times over the last 10 years. There is music mostly every evening at Fisherman's Village, which is a mile away
Punta Gorda Isle is pristine: Punta Gorda is known for its beautiful sunsets and lush golf courses including the famous St Andrews. As always a calendar of events will be supplied for the month when you are visiting tranquillity villa. The third Thursday of every month is the gallery walk downtown. All the businesses participate. Plenty of beautiful things to see, taste and great music too.
PUNTA GORDA WAS NAMED SEVERAL TIMES BY MONEY MAGAZINE AS 'AMERICA'S BEST PLACES TO LIVE'. Most recently, named 'Most Healthiest Places to Retire'. by Us Magazine in Sept 08.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2006
- 3700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Beautiful bright bedrooms with large closets. House had two zoned air-conditioning so bedrooms stay as cool as you would like. Plenty of windows with water view from all. Home has a screened in lanai with large heated pool and heated spa. This is a large tip lot premium property, a variety in the Isles which allows plenty of privacy. This property has 240 feet of water view in Punta Gorda isle which gives you triple the water view of average home. The rear property gives you total privacy as you go for a swim or dine in the lanai. This home has plenty of property and you are not overlooked by another home. Master bedroom has its own private patio overlooking the water with lots of marine life passing by. UPGRADED CABLE in Great room, master bedroom , queen suite and kitchen....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Master bathroom is brand new and has a heated jacuzzi. In the bathroom. Master bedroom has flat screen TV and DVD and cable. Master suite has a private patio overlooking the beautiful water view. Upscale furnishings throughout the home. 600 count linens and other high end amenities. There is a safe in the home for your valuables and also a fax machine and of course internet access....moreless
- Maid service weekly is available. . , Great room and in the bedrooms. Upscale furniture, three TV's. We have a gardener and a landscaper that cares weekly for the outside of the home as we pride ourselves with having one of the most private and largest rear lots in Punta Gorda Isles, with an incredible view! Villa is all tiled which allows for an low allergen environment. This home is truly a romantic getaway, so quiet and private with incredible sunsets! Pool is heated by solar and electric, the electric heated is definitely need during those off months. We also provide fishing poles, bicycles and beach chairs....moreless
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Stay Tax * 5%
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.
WINTER RATES ADD $150 FOR POOL HEATER Additional $100 in the holiday period
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Punta Gorda Isles has a small beach walking distance from villa. Boat rental is available to explore the gulf and the Charlotte harbor. Charlotte Symphony with Conductor Raffaele Ponti is an asset to have in our community and will appear Jan 26 at the Center. North Port about 18 miles has the third richest mineral spring in the world and makes for a great day. Shopping is nearby and the downtown of Punta Gorda has a active calender for concerts, wine tasting, and art festivities. The area has an historic flavor and has much to see. Boca Grande, Gasparilla Island and Capitiva are just a short ride away. Area attractions, Fisherman's Village, King Fisher Fleet (nightly and daily cruises of the arbor) Ft Meyer has cruises to the Keys and other nearby island which is 20 miles away It has two ships that has casino's on them, wilderness adventures, 90,000 acre Ranch allows you to see the unspoiled Florida while you bike through the scenic roads and trails for those who are interested in conservation, wildlife and agriculture. Decorated Boat parade in early Dec right pass your seawall ! Leaves us your UK phone.
Other Activities: Boating and boca grande beach are nearby. Capitiva Island and Cabbage Key are a must see
Golf: Beautiful golf courses located throughout Charlotte County and Punta Gorda's well known St Andrew's. St. Andrew's Golf course is 4 blocks from our property! Pristine tennis courts at the Punta Gorda civic center which we are members and several golf course within a 5 mile radius
VOTED AS ONE OF THE BEST PLACE TO GOLF ACCORDING TO GOLF DIGEST
We are members of a Country Club in Punta Gorda . This club has an 18 hole golf course with golf rates as low as $25.00 a round with cart off season, and $35.00 a round in season. We would be glad to make those arrangements for our visitors.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We wanted a triple lot home for privacy after losing our canal home after hurricane Charlie. We enjoyed the extra room in the lanai and pool and of course the dining area has much privacy when entertaining.
Why the Owner Chose Punta Gorda, FL, USA:
Because of the extreme large seawall 240 feet of water, with great large boats passing and a dolphin or two!!!! Experience the difference surrounded by all that water and privacy
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Unique home with the Master bedroom on the other side of the home for privacy with a balcony outside the bedroom for that morning cup of coffee. Large great room with fireplace. Great property!!!
- Primary: +1 7322995923 PLEASE LEAVE US YOUR UK PHONE AND WE WILL CALL
- Secondary: +1 7322995923 Please call anytime
Links to more information:
View from the pool
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.