Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and sleeps seven people
* Living Room: vaulted ceiling, cable/DVD
* Kitchen: full-size kitchen with dining area and island; equipped with dishes, silverware, glasses, pots, utensils, toaster, stove top fry pans, electric fry pan ,crock pot, coffee maker, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave.
* Master Bedroom: queen-size bed, chest, nightstand, closet, and cable TV; private bath with five-foot walk-in shower and vanity.
* Guest Bedroom: full-size bed, night stand, chest, closet, and cable TV/DVD.
* Third Bedroom: bunk bed with full-size bed on bottom and twin-size bed on top, chest, closet, and TV/DVD.
* Hall Bath: shared by guest and third bedroom has a tub/shower combination and a vanity sink.
* Upper Deck: covered porch for seating and outdoor eating for 6; covered stairs from ground level to upper deck (great on rainy days). Site no. is 5342 N. Sandlapper
* Ground Level Patio/Parking: area for seating and outdoor eating. Parking area will accommodate four cars. There is also an outdoor shower with hot and cold water so you can wash off sand before going into the house. A charcoal grill and gas grill is available for your use.
* NO SMOKING!!!
* NO PETS!!!
*NO HOUSE PARTIES!!!
* YOU MUST 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO RENT THIS HOUSE!
* Cleaning Fee will be applied to all rentals.
* YOU WILL NEED TO BRING: your own linens (sheets, towels: bath, beach, kitchen), bath soaps, detergents, and paper products.
*Please note that Ocean Lakes is a family-oriented, gated and patrolled community. All guests must abide by their rules and regulations.
*Upon arrival you will need to register your vehicle with the Ocean Lakes office (at the main entrance) and pay a $8/day (current rate, may change). If you like we will send you a preregistration form for your vehicle.
NO TEENS WITHOUT FULL TIME OCCUPANCY BY RESPONSIBLE PARENTS
Owners have been advised by Ocean Lakes administration to STRICTLY screen all inquires.
*A fine will be imposed if Horry County Police are called to our rental site for house parties, drunkenness, loud & vulgar language or theft, if you are evicted, or arrested. Ocean Lakes is and wants to remain a family campground.
***Our house is listed on vrbo only!