- Spacious House with Five Bedrooms!
- Our Beach is on the Sound side, not the Gulf side so there's no undertow and the waves are gentle.
- Your own private white, soft sugary beach in your back yard, so no strangers sharing the sand
- The fishin' is in your back yard and easy; drop a line in the water and wait for the tug! Fish don't usually take a Spring Break vacation!
- The hammock is conveniently placed facing the sunset.
- The sunset!!!!
- Dolphins like Caribbean Soul too, because they frequently swim by and even come up to the beach behind the house!
- Your own boat slip in the neighborhood dock
- Thirty seconds round trip from the sand to the 'fridge for another cold one
- Sunset over the water is stunning! All you have to do is get a cold one, plop a beach chair in the sand and watch the show!
- Navarre Beach is so clean and beautiful!!
- Plenty of room for a nice week at the beach with your family! Enough room for the kids to bring a friend!
- Perfect for home-schooled kids!
- Five minute walk to the soft white Gulf of Mexico beach; we provide chairs and cooler
- House is on a nice and quiet island - no tacky touristy shops or crowds
- Two local restaurants on the island within walking distance
- Local contact available for assistance
- Plenty of deep sea fishing captains in nearby Destin
- Excellent fishing captain available about 20 minutes from Navarre Beach
- TV/DVD in each bedroom
- A half-day drive from many cities.
We would be pleased to host your island vacation in Navarre Beach!
This house is not suitable for weddings or receptions. NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. This is a non-smoking house, which is strictly enforced. No pets allowed - no exceptions. Our own dogs don't even get to come! If you want a wedding and/or reception or to bring your pets, this house is not for you!!!
Come to Caribbean Soul for a beachy August Vacation! NO STUDENT GROUPS!
RATES - Plus 12% Florida Tax and $240 Cleaning. $500 Refundable Deposit
Oct 27, 2018 -Jan 5, 2019 Saturday to Saturday $1,200 per week
Plus 12% Florida Tax and $240 Cleaning
Keywords: Waterfront Five Bedroom House, Beach