A guest spoke in summer and we listened and went overboard. We changed everything from new entrance door to flooring, new painting, new windows, new patio, new vanities, new furniture including a 6-seater dining set, new kitchen and stainless steel appliances, we did it all. Please see our last two reviews after renovation in December on the other site. This home is spacious and homely. there is a private yard and NEW BBQ for the patio will be provided in summer. outside. The property is located within a block in two directions for two sports fields (for soccer and baseball). Close to recreation centre, groceries, restaurants and shopping mall. Minutes drive to golf course, about 15mins to the airport, University and Hospital, 20 mins to downtown. Quick connection to Stoney Trail for get away to the mountains, ski resorts and Banff resort. Property is located one block from a bus stop.
- TV In The Living Room
- High Speed Internet And WiFi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With Microwave, Kettle, Coffee Maker And Blender
- Full Cooking And Dining Facilities - Pots, Pans. Plates, Glasses And Cutlery For 10 Guests
- Beddings And Towels
- On Site Washer And Dryer.
- Street Parking In Front
- Big Fenced Yard For Children To Play And Patio For Bbq In Summer.
Great Location With Accessibility To A Number Of Interesting Places:
- Easy Access To Stoney Trail (Ring Road), #2 Highway (Deerfoot Trail). -
Walking Distance To Restaurants And Shopping Malls,
* Canada Olympic Park: 15-20 Mins (Down-hill Mountain Biking, Skiing)
- Banff/Rocky Mountains: 1 Hour (Hike, Climb, Kayak Hot Springs)
- University Of Calgary - 20 mins
- Calaway Park: 20 mins (Family Amusement Park).
- Stampede Park - 20-25 mins Drive
- Calgary Airport - 10-12 mins Drive
- Downtown - 20 mins Drive