This beach front property was just renovated and is beautiful with unobstructed ocean views. Four bedrooms and 2 baths. Plenty of space in this open floor plan to relax and enjoy the ocean views.
**Photos of the fourth bedroom coming soon!
**We no longer offer a golf cart rental, please check with local vendors!
Highlights of the home:
- Sleeps 14 in beds, 2 on pull-out couch (for additional fee, $25 per person, per night) 16 MAX GUESTS
- Balconies with unobstructed ocean views
- Dog friendly for a fee of $25 per dog, per night, up to $100 per dog - Two max and must be approved!
- Fenced-in Yard
- 6 Beach chairs included
- Beach toys included
- Granite counter-tops throughout
- Fully enclosed outdoor shower
- Direct TV and WIFI throughout
- Charcoal grill
- Full size Washer/Dryer
- Smoke detector system
- Off street parking
- New stainless steel appliances, including french door refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, coffee maker, microwave, blender
- Fully equipped kitchen for max guests – cookware and cooking utensils, baking dishes, mixing bowls, knives and cutting boards, silverware, plastic and regular dishes and glasses, coffee mugs, coffee pot (utilizes regular coffee filters), toaster
- Linens included: 1 towel per guest; all linens for all beds: sheets, pillows, quilts etc; kitchen towels, hand towels, washcloths, 6 beach towels
- Extras Provided: Trash bags, 2 rolls of paper towels per stay, 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom per stay, Dish soap, dishwasher fluid, hand soap, enough laundry detergent to wash the linens
We suggest that you may want to bring:
Personal soaps i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap, etc.
Extra laundry detergent if you plan to do any of your own laundry
Beach canopy or umbrella
Anything and everything is available at The Big Store if you forget something! Like they say: "If we don't have it, you don't need it!"
Check-in: 4:00 p.m
Check-out: 10:00 a.m
Early check-in and late check-out is not available, thank you for your understanding.
OCCUPANCY: Max guests for rates listed is 14 in beds. Exceptions can be made for the pull-out couch for up to 2 additional guests (max of 16) and must be approved with owner. Additional fee for extra guest per night. No exceptions.
**Tours of the home are only available for confirmed reservations with events.
AN EVENT IS DEFINED AS ANY GATHERING THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX SLEEPING OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME
EVENT REQUIREMENTS: ANY GATHERINGS SUCH AS A DAY PARTY, BBQ, BIRTHDAY PARTY, WEDDING, OR REUNION THAT EXCEEDS THE MAX OCCUPANCY FOR THE HOME (LISTED ABOVE) IS CONSIDERED AN EVENT AND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- SIGNED EVENT AGREEMENT, SEPARATE FROM THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- COMPLETED CONTRACT FOR ADDITIONAL RESTROOMS
- $500 NON-REFUNDABLE EVENT FEE.
- TOTAL GUEST COUNT, WHICH INCLUDES DAY AND OVERNIGHT GUESTS, NOT TO EXCEED 30 GUESTS – NO EXCEPTIONS
• The house uses a septic system and has a maximum occupancy and therefore when exceeded, additional restrooms are required. If you violate this policy, you will be subject to a fine and pay for any damages to the septic system. DAMAGES TO THE SEPTIC SYSTEM ARE NOT COVERED UNDER INSURANCE.
• Please note that the home is not equipped to accommodate large parties indoors, so consider other arrangements in case of rain.
• For any event planned outdoors which exceeds the max occupancy, a contract for a back-up plan in case of rain (i.e. tent, restaurant reservation, etc.) is required in order to complete the booking.
• PARKING is limited to SIX vehicles, which reduces the entertainment space underneath the house. Street parking is monitored, as well as limited, so in consideration of our neighbors. For events, we suggest buses or shuttle services from nearby towns. There are no large parking lots on the peninsula.
PROM/SENIOR DAY/HOMECOMING/YOUTH GROUP RESERVATIONS:
Reservations must meet the following:
- One chaperone for every four minors (anyone that does not meet our minimum renting age of 25).
- $NON REFUNDABLE 500 fee.
- All chaperones MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE are required to provide a copy of their driver’s license.
- All chaperones are required to sign the Rental Agreement.
- Primary renter MUST be 25 years of age, and is required to sign Youth/Prom Agreement & Rental Agreement.
- All chaperones must be onsite with the minors at all times.
If this policy is violated, the rental agreement is immediately terminated and you will be escorted off premises. There will be no refunds and each chaperone will be fined.
TRAVEL INSURANCE AND CANCELLATIONS: We do not offer travel insurance. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately in case of unforeseen circumstances, and we highly recommend it. Access America - http://www.accessamerica.com/
Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
BEACH PARKING PERMIT:
Bolivar Peninsula requires a $10 permit to park your vehicle on the beach. It is a one-time fee and is good for the entire year. You can purchase this at the Big Store, the Valero, or from the local issuing authority when they are driving along the beach.