Nestled high atop the sandy dunes of the popular Secluded Dunes community, THE SEA TURTLE delivers magnificent views of the sugar-white sand beaches and emerald waters of Cape San Blas. This coastal chic beach home provides everything you will need for a memorable and relaxing vacation.
It is rare to find a single story home with an elevator, but The Sea Turtle is no ordinary beach home. Under-house parking and elevator access makes bringing in luggage and food a breeze. The great room brings everyone together for cooking, dining and enjoying one another while a wrap-around porch with screened area provides outdoor living space for relaxing and dining. The sun deck delivers an area for the sun-worshipper in your group without the sand or to watch the dolphin daily feedings. It also offers you a front-row seat to some of the most spectacular sunsets you will ever see.
Looking for adventure during your stay at The Sea Turtle? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the beach, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Lagoon, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking for 3 vehicles, open area for 1, and roadside parking for 1 vehicle/boat
- Gas grill
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Elevator entrance
- Stairs to the main entry with electronic lock
- Stairs to the beachfront sundeck
- Bright and cheerful living area with Gulf views
- Full kitchen ready for anything from epicurean delights to sandwiches
- Dining area
- King Master Gulf-front bedroom with private Master bath and access to screened porch
- Queen Gulf-front with en suite bath and access to screened porch
- Street-side has 1 Twin bed and a Twin bunk bed, with en suite bath
- Street-side Queen room with en suite bath
- Screened area and wrap-around porch
- Open sun deck
- Stairs to the private beach boardwalk and parking area
This home accommodates 9.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? That can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.