15 acres in Chatham. Originally a Quaker meeting house (main house) & Dutch schoolhouse (guest house — currently occupied by caretaker who is also a chef). The 1823 Greek Revival main house offers double parlors with calming views of a rolling meadow and ancient trees. It has pleasant size bedrooms (one king — two queens — one single) and a large, cathedral ceiling kitchen with skylights. Behind the guest house is a 30' x 25' yoga/meditation hall.
The property includes a very swimmable, spring fed pond, creek, barns, woods, mature fruit trees and fertile planting soil. Formally a Buddhist retreat center; the property is close to Hudson, Chatham and 5 minutes from the Hawthorne Valley Farm Store.