Located in trendy hip Eagle Rock, my beautiful 1910 Classic California Craftsman home is only 10 minutes to DTLA, Los Angeles and Burbank Airport, Pasadena-Rose Bowl, Occidental College, and Hollywood. Romantic, fun, business ready, safe and quiet.
Newly remodeled master bath and walk in glass shower,
Free high-speed Internet. Walking distance to great restaurants, cafes, wine & gastro-pubs,Trader Joes & Sprouts. Metro transit to DTLA, Santa Monica, and Hollywood.
Available for daily, weekly, monthly, and Year Lease
large living areas, outdoor patio with gas BBQ, Ping-Pong table, and 6 person Jacuzzi
The Home includes:
-3 upstairs bedrooms
-newly remodeled master bath with glass walk in shower and double vanity sink
- illuminated make up mirror
-wine and cheese balcony viewing area,
-office workstation with printer/scanner/fax.
All Queen beds available. Please note two of the queen beds are deluxe air beds with electronic device charging stations, night lights, and extra comfort. An additional couch or bed is also available downstairs.
- handicap access to the house,
- downstairs bathroom & laundry room,
- large outdoor brick heated patio with stainless gas BBQ, ping pong table, and 6- person private jacuzzi hot tub.
- home also has a variety of musical instruments: guitars, drums, piano for your enjoyment!
-beautifully landscaped back yard with lots of trees.
Things to do:
- Walk to the many brewery's, wine bars, restaurants, and coffee spots for a night out in Eagle Rock or check out the local art scene in hip Highland Park
- Catch the Gold Line Metro to Staples or a short Lift or Uber ride to Pasadena Old Town, DTLA, or Hollywood
- Get married at the Eagle Rock Women's Club or Cultural Arts Center, only a short walk away!
- Take a walk through the charming and safe neighborhood. Enjoy!!!
- Spend your leisure playing musical instruments provided
- Excellent music recording location: outstanding acoustics with elements of wood, glass, and stone.
- Create your next project, write your next book, make a movie, or rehearse your new play!
-Relax and Renew! With a soak in the large secluded Jacuzzi, or under the shade of ancient trees.
All areas of the house are accessible to guests except those identified as rental units: back guest house and adjacent rental unit.
Public Transportation: close to Metro Gold Line, easy Lyft and Uber pickup, Union and Glendale Train Station. local buses just 1 block down take you to downtown and intercity Hollywood.
Airports and Train Station: 10 minutes to/from Burbank Airport and 35 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 10 minutes to Union Station Station for Metro, Amtrak, and Metrolink
Interaction with guests
As a Super host,I will be available either in person or through cell phone and email to personally greet you and provide helpful information.
Other things to note
Please respect my home and privacy of tenants. They will also respect yours. quiet hours are 11 pm outside or 12pm inside. (See House Rules). Please respect the antiques and original art work in the house.Please see owners manual and owner instructions regarding operation of equipment and hot tub. Additional pets are generally not acceptable.
Use of premises is ideal for 4 people.