- Large studio (separate bedroom) set on 3 acres on Finlayson Arm fiord.
- private entrance through spectacular garden with beautiful fountain.Private yard with BBQ.
- Brand new self contained kitchenette.
Set in the wine district, minutes to lakes and amenities.
- 30 minutes drive to downtown Victoria, Capital of BC
- located in the heart of the wine region
- BBQ, private outdoor eating area with views
- vegetable garden with seasonal produce
- quiet and tranquil
Looking south one can see the Olympic Range in Washington State
- whale watching
- Damali Lavendar Farm & winery
- First Nations Historic town Chemanus
We built our house on a plateau 5 years ago.
It is on 3 acres overlooking the ocean, the most southern fjord in North America. An incredibly beautiful setting in the wine country only 17 miles from Victoria.
Deer and eagles are seen most days and occasionally whales come into the fjord.
Last year we had 6 orcas frolicking regularly.
The private bathroom is a good size, with a walk in closet for cases and clothes.
Outside is a large fountain and private yard. Stairs lead up to a circular parking area.
There is a barbecue with table and chairs set up outside.
An organic salad garden is available for use.
Cereal, muffins available for breakfast. Coffee, teas etc. Restaurants are within minutes.
The Malahat Inn and the Eyrie have massage and beauty treatments.
Langford is a 12 minute drive for amenities and more restaurants.
My husband and I have travelled extensively, we look forward to sharing this special corner of the world with all cultures.