Make your escape to Park City. From family gatherings to friend getaways, our 4BR/3.5 BA Solamere home is the ideal space for up to 14 guests to call theirs throughout their adventure.
Spend the days getting acquainted with the peaks and pines of Deer Valley, then retreat to your hideaway, complete with a hot tub, pool table, and game room with piano to keep the boredom away.
Minimalist décor will make you feel right at home, and the resort’s nearby entertainment will beckon you to venture out.
Spread out in style thanks to the open spaces and airy rooms. Relive old memories and create new ones, having good old-fashioned family time in the living room with couch, love seat, fireplace, and flat-screen TV. Gather around the piano and pick up the guitar for family sing-alongs. Take in the views as you ease your sore muscles in the hot tub.
Our home is a haven for the whole group, with plentiful amenities like:
* Pool table
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and tons of prep space
* Large 6-person dining table
* Game room with flat-screen TV and sectional couch
* Convenient first-floor bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom
* Master bedroom with private balcony and king bed
* Romantic jetted tub and double sinks in upstairs master bathroom
* Bunk room with four twin beds and a twin-over-twin bunk bed – ideal space for the kids to have their own slumber party
* Hot tub
* Wireless internet
* Washer and dryer
* Laptop-friendly workspace
* Pantry and cleaning essentials
Whatever you need, we’re here for you 24/7. We can help with restaurant recommendations, discounts on ski gear rentals, and area attractions. After you book, you’ll find a welcome email in your inbox detailing all we have to offer.
Part of the Solamere neighborhood, you’re just minutes from the best that Deer Valley and Park City have to offer. Deer Valley Resort is just 6 minutes south and Park City Mountain is 10 minutes west for some of the best skiing in the state. Spend the afternoon wandering through historic Park City, browsing the boutique shops and perusing the art galleries. The town also has restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. Deer Valley is also bustling with restaurants, bars, and shops.