This apartment is situated in a very safe and well managed building. It is super calm. Location is great : in the center of the famous Montparnasse area and at walking distance to the Jardin de Luxembourg. It is literaly a couple of minutes from the subway.
On entering the apartment on the second floor (with elevator), one has the living room. On the right the kitchenette is well equipped and perfect for cooking everyday simple meals.
The living room offers a comfortable sofa, flat screen television and a foldable round table that can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. The washer is hiden behing the shelves on the right. The window has a view over the courtyard & greeneries.
To the left, one can access the pretty large bedroom. The bedroom profits from a large window that overlooks the calm building courtyard that is well decorated with greenery and flowers. The bedroom offers a comfortable double bed, a large wardrobe, bedside tables, shelves and a lovely writing desk and chair.
The fully tiled bathroom is on the right of the living room. It profits from a window. It offers a comfortable stand in shower, a vanity area and a toilet. The shower is unusually large & confortable for a studio in Paris.
The studio is to be rented by the year or 9 months for students and possibly a few months between 2 long term rentals.
The building has a nice lobby area. It offers a courtyard with greeneries. It is convenient, safe and calm.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. The Eiffel Tower is within 15-20 minutes walking distance. There are 2 subway stations closeby. The apt stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• This area of Paris is called Montparnasse, renowned for famous its painters, sculptors, writers and poets in the early 20th century: Picasso, Foujita, Soutine, Appolinaire, Zadkine, Bourdelle, Chagall, Léger, Modigliani, Giacometti, Dali, Miller, Miro, …
• The Famous “la Coupole”, Le Dome” and “La Rotonde”, le “Select” cafés are all 5 to 10 mn walk from the apartment.
• The top of the nearby Montparnasse tower offers one of the most beautiful views over Paris.
• The famous Montparnasse cemetery is 5mn by foot. It hosts 1200 trees and some famous personalities like Charles Baudelaire, Simone de Beauvoir, Jean-paul Sartre, Samuel Beckett, and many painters, musicians and writers of the Montparnasse period.
• Subway “Montparnasse” and many bus stations are steps away from the apartment allowing going easily and quickly in any art of the city. Going east, Luxembourg garden, Latin Quarter, Notre Dame, the catacombs entrance and more are 10/15mn away by subway. Going west, you can reach the Invalides, the Tour Eiffel, the Trocadero in a short time.