Maui Sunset Beautiful Oceanside 1 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + two Convertible beds in LR, 2 Baths
This nicely renovated condominium has a view over the resort's beautiful grounds to the ocean. Good architecture and concrete construction keep the units in this well managed resort quiet and private. Free internet service through Time Warner. Great new 55' LG Smart TV.
Ideally located in sunny Kihei and is perfect for a couple or small family.
Photos show the most recent renovations.
Relax at the resort or try some of the many great places and things to do nearby.
There are so many fun things to do but here are a few of our favorites:
* While still on mainland time (the first couple of days) when you wake up in the dark, take WARM clothes and drive up to the top of Haleakala (allow 50 minutes) to see the sunrise from the top of this extinct volcano. You can even arrange in advance to bike down the volcano.
* Good beaches, snorkeling, and other ocean activities, the Ocean Centre, golf, groceries, shopping, and restaurants are all close by.
* There is a beautiful oceanfront municipal golf course at Waehu (good value) and also some good restaurants and shopping on the airport (north) side of the island, as well as a Swap Meet on Saturday mornings (great place to get fresh produce and souvenirs). A drive to shop down Front Street in historic Lahaina (on the West side) and see the pageant (Ulalena) at the Arts Centre is well worth while (each of these is about 40 minutes drive).
* Get out on the water with a charter catamaran snorkel trip to Molikini and Turtle Town and (in winter months) watch the whales along the way.
For a greatwebpagel to help plan your time in Maui, go to http://www.gohawaii.com/en/maui/?cid=ioax11_15#undefined
Keywords: Condominium, 'Maui Sunset' & Kihei
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (3)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen, Private Lanai (balcony), New Pergo Flooring throughout is easy to keep clean, 2 Phones (1 portable), Answering Machine, CLEAR Internet service with LAN connection if you bring a laptop, All New Appliances, 2 TVs, 2 VCRs, Stereo with CD Player, Microwave & Coffee Maker, Quiet Dishwasher, Easy to Clean Stove, Large Refrigerator, The condo has all the towels & linens you will need, including beach towels, There are also beach toys, mats, a beach umbrella, coolers and boogies boards for guests' use, There is a large breakfast bar with plenty of eating or working space, In addition to the Queen size bed in the bedroom (which has its own bathroom) there are 3 new futons (which serve as sofas or beds) dresser end tables & plenty of cupboard space for storage of your things, The second bathroom also has a shower, Hot Tub, Pool & Gas Grills (BBQ) shared...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Our Hawaii State ID number is W01047493 01
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kihei's Largest Private Pool, Hot Pool (jet spa), Tennis Courts, Putting Green, Shuffle Board Courts, Croquet, Exercise Room, Barbecue Grills, Plenty of Opportunity for meeting Other Friendly People, Golf Courses, Restaurants, Aquarium, Ocean Activities, Beaches, Groceries, Etc, Biking Down the Volcano
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I am a Calgary Mom with children who love Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Kihei, HI, USA:
This unit became available from a lady we had met at the pool over the years. It is well located so that we are not bothered by traffic noise and we can see kids running on the soft grass, coming from the pool or barbequing down below. It is on the B side, so it does not get too hot in the afternoon. We have always liked the layout and when we renovated, we extended the breakfast bar and added other personal touches that our guests appreciate.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our unit is very well equipped beach themed holiday home. The floors are Pergo and easy to keep clean. We just installed a beautiful new tile shower and pebble tile entrance flooring, We have nice new covers for the beds and the appliances are quite new. There is a new 55 ' Smart TV. The complex has the biggest private pool in Kihei, weight room, outdoor shuffle board, croquet, putting green, tennis court and excellent seaside park for watching sunsets. It is close to good beaches, shopping and restaurants. The people staying at the Maui Sunset always seem to be friendly and in holiday mood.
- Secondary: +1 4032388678
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Maui Sunset
Kids love our lawns
living room, looking right
hallway to entrance
new tile shower
Bed in Bedroom
Morning view from lanai - sorry - no recording of the mourning doves
hallway as you enter
living room from other side
entrance to bedroom
sink in bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.