About the property
- Townhome1150 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Mininum Stay3 nights
2Bdrm 1.5Bath With Quick Access To Downtown
- You have full access to the whole house. Two bedrooms, 1.5 baths, kitchen/dining area, living room, washer and dryer, and back deck.
- Normal Check in time is 3pm. Normal check out time is 11am. I realize with traveling, that sometimes it is helpful to have an early check in or late check out and I will do my best to work with you on the times. Please keep in mind due to cleaning schedules that sometimes, an early check in or late check out just isn't possible. If you happen to arrive early you can almost always drop your bags off and head out to explore the city until we are ready for check in.
- Located only minutes from the airport, Opryland Hotel, Grand Ol' Opry, Percy Priest Lake and Opry Mills Mall. (the biggest mall in TN)
- A quick commute to the downtown area, with tons of restaurants, shopping, music and the bars on Broadway.
- Professionally cleaned to hotel standards.
- Access to Wifi, Apple Tv with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Amazon Alexa, and wireless printer.
- Newly renovated and furnished, with fully equipped kitchen.
- Beautiful hardwood floors and granite counters.
- Easily accessible with coded front door locks.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 30, 2017
About Timothy McCreight
I'm originally from Ohio and have been living in Nashville for 10+ years. Working in the touring sector of the music industry, I travel most weekends, so providing a space on Airbnb was a no brainer. I've stayed in countless hotels and airbnbs around the globe, so I like to think I have a pretty good idea of what people are expecting when they step into a vacation rental. I enjoy cooking, reading, music and movies, trying new restaurants, and spending time outdoors. I love meeting people from different parts of the world and I look forward to meeting you as either a host, or a traveler. I will do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible or being a good guest, depending on my role.
Why Timothy McCreight chose Tulip Grove
Quite and safe neighborhood with easy access to the interstate, grocery stores, target, restaurants. Close to The Hermitage, home of Andrew Jackson, Percy Priest Lake, and Old Hickory Lake. Also if you're into taking a nature stroll or a run, Stones River Greenway is only a few miles away. A few of my favorite restaurants in this area are: Darfons, Ellendales, Phat Bites, Pie 5, First Watch for breakfast or brunch Home Grown Tap Room for trivia night.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.